Vedic Maths Coaching in Bangalore
Vedic mathematics is one of the oldest scientifically approved branches of mathematics. Unfortunately, despite its strong legacy, it has been blatantly neglected in its own country of origin, India. Mathematics is one of the core subjects taught in the Secondary Schools as per West-approved methodologies. This is the exact reason why most students dread mathematics in their school, and subsequently falter in Board and competitive examinations. Vedic mathematics is very easy to learn and apply, and hardly involves any complex calculations. Without using pen and paper, students can solve complex set of multi-order equations in less than a minute.
What is Vedic Mathematics?
Vedic mathematics is derived from the ancient Vedas, specifically Atharva Veda. The branch was predominantly taught in its oral form in Gurukuls, in the form of hymns and sholkas. Renowned mathematicians, astronomers and physicists like Aryabhatta, Brahamagupta, S. Ramanujan, Satyendranath Bose and P C Mahalanobis mastered the concepts of Vedic mathematics and derived principles, making significant contribution to the world. Vedic mathematics is simple, concise and accurate, strictly based on logical reasoning and rational thinking. It also improves creativity and problem-saving capabilities among students. Moreover, those who are familiar with Vedic mathematics require no additional training on automation and computer concepts.
Why Vedic mathematics is gaining popularity?
Vedic mathematics was rediscovered in the 1880s, but gained popularity only in 1990s with the advent of IT era in India. Vedic mathematics is gaining so much popularity among students and working professionals due to following reasons.
- Easy to learn and apply
- Simple derivations and accurate results
- Fun to play with numbers, even when equations are complex, lengthy or ambiguous
- Applicable to all areas of mathematics like algebra, derivatives, integral calculus, trigonometry and even vectors and graphs
What are the benefits of learning Vedic mathematics?
Learning Vedic mathematics has multi-pronged benefits, as listed below.
- Anybody, at any age can learn Vedic mathematics. However, the beginner has to demonstrate basic understanding of the numeral system.
- It requires no involvement of pen, paper, blackboard and computers. It can be taught and learnt orally!
- In competitive examinations, Vedic mathematics proves to be very useful and accurate, saving valuable time for the students.
- Crack school-level competitive exams and International Mathematics Olympiads
- Students with strong base in Vedic mathematics are found to be creative and reveal higher proficiency in resolving complex data-related queries and troubleshooting computer codes.
- Not only schools but also business enterprises are training their staff in Vedic mathematics.
Why join a Vedic Mathematics Coaching center in Bangalore?
A reputed Vedic Mathematics Coaching Center offers elaborate training model on the subject, establishing correlations between the modern mathematics concepts and the ancient numeral systems. In addition to extensive mathematics training, the centers also conduct various Vedic games as part of the curriculum. The coaching centers conduct certificate examination to assess the skills and knowledge of the students. On completion of the training, the student becomes a certified Vedic mathematics exponent, eligible to teach others in the subject independently, or in academic institutions.