Hiring Guide for Water Purifier Service in Madurai
How to Avail of your Required Service
Access to safe and clean drinking water is essential in this rapidly urbanizing world. Installing water purifier help you access for the improved drinking water- be it for residential, commercial or industrial purposes. Your job doesn’t end with just the installation of water purifiers. Efficient service and timely maintenance are required for having access to clean water all the time. Regular servicing of water purifiers increases the shelf life and provides you clean water. Land in at Sulekha for best water purification installation or repair services in Madurai. Sulekha helps you choose your desired and skilled water purifier technicians at affordable prices. Get started by just filling the above form with your basic details.
How to hire water purifier experts in Madurai
Sulekha takes care of all your needs with just one click. Fill the form and help us more about your requirements. Through Sulekha, find experts that best match your requirements with multiple quotes. The experts are shortlisted according to your needs who will, in turn, be touch with you for your required services. You will receive calls or SMS from the best water purifier technicians with service quotes. Search for the professionalized, skilled experts with customers’ reviews and ratings given on Sulekha. Compare prices and book an expert as per your needs and availability. No advance payments are required. You can make the payment after availing of the service and pay either directly to the professional or online using the Sulekha payment.
Types of Water Purifier services offered
Reputed water purifier experts in Madurai deal and solve any kind of issue you face with water purifiers. Some common problems with water purifiers in Madurai include unusual water taste or smell, slow water flow, leaking faucet/filter/membrane, RO water tank not filling up, and more. Besides, you can book water purifier installation or repair experts in Madurai
- Water purifier installation/uninstallation
- Annual maintenance service
- Other repairs/services
The types of purifier serviced include RO, RO+UV, and UV for all brands.
Some Troubleshooting common Water Purifier Issues
The RO water purifier system is the best way to get clean and safe drinking water in today’s polluted world. Water purifiers will usually work without problems for many years provided if you maintain regular service and repair services. Periodic maintenance helps your water filter in good condition and have access to safe drinking water. The problem occurs when you don’t maintain the water filter system regularly. Lack of maintenance will cause water filtration operation issues, thus resulting in bad taste of water, receiving foul smell, or any other kind of technical issues. It is always best to hire experts to handle any kind of technical issues in your water purifier. Below are some general water purifier issues that you need to take expert’s help to get them fixed.
- Bad water taste or foul smell in the water: Stagnant water is the main reason of getting foul smell in the water. Depleted filters and worn-out membranes are the other major reasons why you get bad water taste from your purifier. For these, you will have to replace the depleted components so that you get safe drinking water with good taste. The water in the tank needs to get changed periodically so that air and bubbles are reduced and the water is safe to drink.
- Leakage in faucet: If there is any system parts left loosely fitted in your water purifier, then some amount of leakage occurs there. Try to identify where the leakage occurs and where it is exactly originating from. Sometimes, it will be from the bottom of the faucet stem. You can tighten all the fittings and push the tubing into the valves, drain saddle and ports. This will tighten the joint and avoid leakage. However, getting an expert’s help will solve the issue completely.
- A noisy faucet: A noisy faucet or drain is one of the most common issues that people experience in the RO water purifier system. This usually occurs when you install a new water purifier system or when you change the filter cartridges, and the air gets pushed out after it. There’s no need to worry about this problem much as the noise will gradually get reduced in a week. An additional thing that you could do is to set the tubes straight and check for gaps again in the system if the noise problem persists further. You can also seek help from experts through Sulekha to help you out. Regular water purifier service will increase the shelf life of your RO and provide safe drinking water, so make sure you do the maintenance service regularly.
- Slow and low water flow: Slow water flow than usual is another common problem related to pressure and when the volume of water is less. You have to check if the water pressure is optimal in the RO tank. If it’s not normal, then raise the value to 6 – 8 psi by using a pressure gauge carefully. Sometimes, the bladder inside the water tank cannot hold the pressure and in that case, the whole tank should be replaced.
- Vibrations in Water Purifier: While there is a change in the filter in your water purifier, this problem occurs. This is due to pressure differential vibrations. The difference in pressure between the different filters causes vibrations in the purifier. However, this doesn’t cause much damage to your purifier and will generally fade away within 3-4 days. Repairing an RO system yourself can be a tedious process as opening and reassembling the entire system for problems would take a lot of time and at times it will end up in mess. So, you can get help from water purifier experts through Sulekha at any time at your affordable costs. Feel free from worrying in the comfort of your own home!
Water Purifier Service Cost in Madurai
The charges water purifier service depends on an array of factors like
- Experience of the technician
- Type of service you require
- Price of spare parts
- Type of water purifier
- Type of issue (in case of repairing service)
- The reputation of service expert and many others
From the given table, you can easily get an idea of LG water purifier service charges
*Disclaimer: The above-mentioned amount is the average range of cost. To find the exact service cost for your need, fill the requirement form above.