Overview of Adobe Training in Gurgaon
Adobe has some of the most top-notch software around for print and media companies and there’s always a high demand for professionals who can create unique content using Adobe software. Adobe certification courses in Gurgaon aim at preparing candidates for Adobe certification exams that mainly tests candidates in their theoretical knowledge and understanding of different Adobe software used for graphic design, video editing, and animation. While an Adobe certification course is not compulsory for you to get employed as a professional, it certainly opens up many doors of opportunities.
- Get trained by Adobe certified instructors offering end-to-end coaching in all software that can help you master the Adobe suite of software.
- Complete hands-on training with regular projects to help the candidates gain practical experience.
- Prepare for the tricky Adobe certification exam.
- Online tutorials for candidates who want to prepare for the exam in a flexible manner.
- Exhaustive course material offered as a part of the training program.
- On-job support and assistance.
Who Should Join Adobe Training?
Candidates who are interested in learning about different types of technology and media entertainment used in the film industry, video production, interactive media, and computer animation can join. The Adobe training program in Gurgaon puts focus on imparting knowledge about the latest industry trends, best-in-class technologies and the most excellent methods to use for managing media. Adobe software applications covered in this course are as follows:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Dimension
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Prelude
- Adobe Animate with ActionScript
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Campaign Business Developer and more
Course Syllabus for Adobe Training
The syllabus varies depending on your preferred choice of Adobe software, but roughly, it involves the following concepts for almost all Adobe digital media software:
- Working in the Design Industry
- Project Setup and Interface
- Organizing Documents
- Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
- Publishing Digital Media
Adobe training Job Opportunities
Some of the most prominent adobe job roles, along with their salaries, are as follows:
|Adobe Job Roles||Approximate Annual Salary|
|Graphic Designer||INR 1,80,000 to 8,00,000|
|UI Designer||INR 6,50,000 to 8,50,000|
|Wireframe Expert||Up to INR 15,00,000|
|Lead Designer||Up to INR 15,00,000|
|Prototyping Expert||INR 10,00,000 to 12,00,000|
|Mobile UI designer||INR 6,50,000 to 8,00,000|
|Image Editor||INR 1,20,000 to 2,00,000|
|Video Editor||INR 1,20,000 to 2,00,000|
|Motion Graphics Artist||INR 1,00,000 to 5,50,000|
|2D Animator||INR 2,80,000|
|2D Motion Graphics Expert||INR 2,50,000 to 3,20,000|