- 100% Practical and real-time automation testing courses for beginners
- Highly skilled trainers and professionals in Software Testing
- Mock Interviews and regular assessments on automation testing will be conducted for beginners and professionals
- 24/7 expert help to assist students in gaining industry exposure
- Globally recognized certificate and placement in leading IT companies
- Comprehensive course materials in automation testing
What is automation testing course?
Automation testing is the process of identifying and presenting software programs without bugs. Automation testing is the method of software testing that involves the utilization of several software testing tools to control the execution of tests and then compares the actual test results with the actual results. The automation testing certification courses cover all the fundamental topics related to software and automation testing. The training also involves the learning of various software testing tools like Selenium or UFT for the proper practical implementation of the discipline. The training automation testing courses for beginners include subjects related to software testing and the life cycle of the process. It involves subjects like test management, static testing and dynamic testing.
About Automation Testing Courses in Vijayawada
The automation testing courses for beginners enable the aspirants to take up new testing challenges and be prepared for a future of automation testing and testing tools. The automation testing certificate courses are designed in a way to help the students to implement testing tools in real-time scenarios. Along with helping the students gain spot-on knowledge and competency in testing, functional testing tools and non- functional testing tools, these institutes also offer students the right training to excel in an interview.
Who should join?
Automation testing certification courses are most suitable for the below- mentioned candidates.
- Associate degree in electronics technology or a related field
- Internships and summer jobs to students pursuing a bachelor's degree in CS
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented and highly organized to troubleshoot the errors and bugs accurately
- Having expertise with software applications and computer hardware are considered better fit for the courses.
Learning Benefits of Automation Testing in Vijayawada
Besides having a traditional certificate of Bachelor degree or diploma courses, you can opt for a specialized automation testing certification courses of your choice. There are innumerable learning benefits of automation testing certification courses online, but the prominent benefits are as follows.
- Signing up for automation testing courses or automation testing JAVA course will enable you to learn more about different types of testing, the process of testing, life cycle and approaches of testing.
- You can add automation testing certification courses online after completing your regular engineering courses, and add more value to your resume.
- Taking up quality management training assure job placements as most of the institutes tie-up with leading IT Companies for placements.
- Your profile will be considered an asset if you have diverse experience and essential skills from testing courses after graduation.
Automation Testing Course Syllabus
Most of the automation testing certification courses and automation testing certification courses online consist of the following subjects.
Automation Testing Topics Covered
Introduction to automation testing
Basics of automation testing, using the lab and performing experiments
Functional Testing Tools
Introduction to Selenium, QTP, modifying scripts using IDE
Non Functional Testing Tools
Introduction to Load runner- up and the procedure, single scripting, multi scripting and groping
Duration of Automation Testing Course
There are a variety of automation testing certification courses available for wishful aspirants who want to take up software testing and engineering as a career. These students can take advantage of training programs like automation testing courses online, automation testing courses for beginners, automation testing certification courses, automation testing certification courses online, selenium automation testing course duration, and automation testing java course from automation testing courses list provided by the various institutes at Sulekha. The candidate can choose to learn a course of their choice.
Mostly, the duration of these courses can range from 4 months, six months to a year. These courses include online certifications, diploma, undergraduate, PG diploma and postgraduate degrees.
Courses fees of Automation Testing Training in Vijayawada
On average, the cost of the automation testing certification courses starts from Rs. 8,000 approximately.
Job opportunities after Automation Testing Certification
Following list showcases the jobs that candidates with automation testing certification courses are eligible for.
- Software testing engineers
- Software testing developers
- Software testers
- Quality Analyst
- Selenium test engineer