Best Biology Tuitions (Class XI and Class XII) in Sangareddy
If you aspiring to be a doctor or wants to do research in biology, obviously you should have a thorough knowledge of this subject. For some, this subject might be a hard nut to crack. They may not able to follow the concepts in the regular schools classes. That’s where the tuitions can help to gain a strong foothold. As always in most of the subjects in schools, there are many expert teachers and tuitions centres who provide extra classes for the students for a fee. And biology is no exception. First, let’s see what the subject is all about and then the syllabi for Class XI and Class XII.
What is biology?
The definition is simple. Biology is the study of living organisms. The subject tries to know more about their origin, physiology, anatomy and behavior.
What’s in store for Class XI biology students?
The Class XI students are expected to have a good knowledge of the subject. So, let’s take a look at the common topics covered in Class XI.
- Diversification of the living world, under which the student is taught about the plant kingdom, animal kingdom, the living world and biological classification.
- Structural organization in plants and animals. Here the topics relating to anatomy of flowering plants, anatomy of flowering plants, anatomy and functions of animal tissues are taught.
- Cell structure and function.
- Plant physiology and this includes transport in plants, photosynthesis in higher plants and respiration in plants, among others.
- Human physiology- The students are taught digestion and absorption, body fluids and circulation and locomotion and movement, among others.
What’s in store for Class XII students?
The syllabus of Class XII has more depth than the Class XI syllabus. Let’s take a look at the Class XII topics in biology.
- Reproduction: Here the chapters will be on reproduction in organisms, reproduction in flowering plants, human reproduction and reproductive health.
- Genetics and evolution: This area includes principles of inheritance and variation, the molecular basis of evolution and evolution.
- Biology and welfare: Topics under this section will be human health and diseases and microbes in human welfare.
- Ecology and the environment.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
How biology tuitions will help you?
The tuitions centres or tuition teachers will help you to master the subject with ease. As there is a personal touch to the teaching, the students are in a position to raise doubts, however silly it may be. The tuition centres will also provide facilities for practical classes. Moreover, the classes in schools will be fast-paced as the teachers are forced to finish the classes much before the end of the academic year. And the tuition classes can fill the gap for the students. Most of the students choosing the science stream with biology will be also eyeing to take the medical entrance test. The tuition teachers will also equip the students to face the objective type question format of the medical entrance examinations. Choose a tuition centre or teacher who has experience in teaching biology.