Commerce Tuitions in Dhule (Class XI and Class XII)
Commerce stream is like a hot cake nowadays among the school students. Many are moving to this stream eyeing the professional opportunities that commerce and accountancy offer in the future. Earlier, only students who couldn’t find admission in science stream could opt for commerce. Today, bright students want to study commerce in Class XI and Class XII to eventually become professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants and Company Secretaries. And these professionals are highly paid too and they have respectable positions in the corporate world. It is very important to put the basics right for accountancy students. And for this, appropriate tuition classes have a pivotal role to play along with regular school classes. Let’s take a lowdown on the subjects covered in commerce and accountancy.
What’s the Class XI Commerce syllabus?
Most probably the students will be learning accountancy for the first time in Class XI. It is imperative to lay a strong foundation in accountancy for the students in Class XI itself. Otherwise they may falter in future. This is what they have to study.
- Financial Accounting: The students are taught the basic business terms such as capital, liability, income, expenditure, stock, creditors, debtors and receivables, among others. They also have to learn about the objectives, advantages and limitations of accounting.
- Accounting process: This part includes recording of transactions, preparation of bank reconciliation statements, ledger and trial balance; depreciation, provisions and reserves and accounting of Bills of Exchange.
Apart from these, the students are exposed to the financial statements of sole proprietorship and the statements of not-for-profit organizations.
What’s the Class XII Commerce syllabus?
Here partnership firms and companies will come into picture. What are the main subjects?
- Accounting for partnership firms: Partnership deeds, preparation of profit and loss accounts, admission of a partner, retirement and death of a partner and dissolution of a partnership firm.
- Accounting for companies: Accounting for share capital and accounting for debentures will be the focus here.
- Analysis of financial statements: The students are taught how to analyze the financial statements using various tools such as ratio analysis.
- Cash flow statement
Besides the students are also given training in computerized accounting.
What’s the role of commerce tuitions?
Some students may find it difficult to pick the fundamentals of accountancy and the tuitions can be a blessing. The basics should be strong then only the students could be able to solve the problems in accountancy and financial management. The tuitions teachers, while giving personal attention, will take the classes meticulously and give students the confidence to face the examinations. You can opt for the conventional tuitions classes or the online classes facilitated by many portals for a fee.
How to choose a commerce tuition teacher?
The teacher or tuition centre should have the experience to guide the students on the right path. And the qualification and pedagogical skills of the teacher matter too. And also go by the past record of a teacher or tuition centre. Its accounts and finance, there should not be an error.