Slokam Made me of job holder great thanks to Slokam tech.The practical approach is the best part in Slokam.I have attended few other institutes in ameerper But Slokam is has a unique in training. Only Slokam helps fixing errors while practicing on daily basis. Bcz of that I am doing my job very successfully.
I am the lead faculty of Slokam Tech.The user "Super" is really our student then please tell me your batch id and name then I can believe your comments.Other wise I consider you are from other institute who are trying to bug us.Yes I do watch you tube, udemy , reading many documentations etc. to keep me updated in the technology world. If any such you tube channel that replaces Slokam tech , I will shutdown my Slokam tech right the moment. Ours is not just tanning center rather it is full time practicing center focusing on programming skill.Success rate is 95%, remaining 5% also will get job in next batches.Our concept is Pay once and get training services until you get job.Working with Latest technologies , Design patterns,Logical concepts etc to develop user stories is our working style not just interview points.
Happy to join Java / J2EE Training in this Durgasoft India Pvt. Ltd, Huda Mitrivanam, Ameerpet, Hyderabad. The coaching is nice and the infrastructure is good. it is a weekends class, I am going to class in the morning session, the fees were also reasonable, I have paid 12000 for the course. The duration of the course is 4 months. overall I am happy to join Durgasoft India Pvt.
Glad to join in Arrowsol Technologies Ameerpet, Hyderabad institute. Joined Java / J2EE Training on Mule ESB course. The classes are already started and going well. They collected the course fee was its very reasonable to me. Course duration was two months with weekly classes. I am satisfied with the wonderful coaching.
The faculties were very experienced persons. The way of teaching was excellent. I attended a demo class in this Arrowsol Technologies, Ameerpet for Java / J2EE Training on Mule ESB Technology.I am so satisfied with their coaching.They quoted a nominal fees.Faculties are very friendly.
Glad to join in this institute. Joined the Core Java course in this institute. When I visited this institute, They way of response and coaching was good and institute atmosphere also very nice, they have quoted 12000 till now I paid 6000 for that coaching. It's a 1.5 months coaching, Even though I feel like got average coaching from them.
Pursued spring training in this institute. The coaching is good and they teach it in the very simple way to understand and they also conduct test regularly on the weekends. The coaching is of weekend bases. The coaching duration is for 1.5 months and the course fee paid was the modest amount for the training .glad to join in this institute
Happy to join in this Techies Tutor, Miyapur for this advance java course. It's daily classes in the morning and they quoted me 20000 for the course fees. Duration of course three months Now the training classes going well . overall I am satisfying.