Covid 19 disinfection procedures and safety measure about WHO standards
Sulekha service partner will provide Disinfection service to premises with positive covid 19 cases. Our service professionals will Disinfect the premises according to covid 19 Disinfection SOP .
International Entrance Exams to Study Overseas
Students who are looking to study abroad must clear a set of entrance exams before getting an admission to a university of their choice. The entrance exam that has to be taken varies based on the country of their choice. However, some of the popular entrance exams at the moment are GRE, TOEFL, IELTs, SAT, LSAT, TestDAF, PTE, PSAT etc.
What are some of the more popular exams for overseas education?
Some of the most popular exams for education in countries such as the US, UK, Canada and Australia are as follows:
- GRE: GRE otherwise known as the Graduate Record Examination is one of the most popular exams among aspiring Indian students who want to study in the US. The exam tests candidates on the verbal, quantitative and general analytical skills. The GRE Scores are a must for admissions to engineering and science courses.
- TOEFL:TOEFL or the Test of English as a foreign language helps evaluate the capacity of students in the language of English. The TOEFL scores are accepted by almost all universities in countries such as the UK, Canada, USA and Australia
- IELTS: IELTS or the International English Language Testing System is one of the most popular examinations for non-native English speakers. This is sought after by organizations and universities across various commonwealth countries. This examination also acts as an immigration requirement.
- SAT: The Scholastic Aptitude Test or more popularly known as SAT is a mandatory requirement for candidates who wish to pursue their bachelors in the US. The SAT exam comprises of the reading, writing, quants and essay section.
- MCAT: MCAT is the Medical College Admission Test and is mandatory for candidates who wish to purse their medical degree in the US. The MCAT is a multiple choice test and focuses on evaluating the aptitude of the candidate.
- ACT: American college testing or more popularly known as ACT is a test conducted to evaluate high school students. This is used for admissions bachelor degree in the US along with the SAT.
- TestDAFTestDAF is an advanced language exam for higher education in Germany. This exam will provide a certificate which will act as an evidence for proficiency in German.
- PTE:The Pearson Test for English academic or PTE is a computer-based English language test. This test will evaluate non-native English speakers on their English proficiency.
- USMLEThe United States medical licensing examination or USMLE is three-step exam for a medical license in the US.
- PSAT:Preliminary SAT or PSAT is the practice version of the SAT exam. Good scores in PSAT can help get admissions and scholarships at universities.
- GRE: The GRE exam does not have any specific test dates. The exam happens through the year. However, candidates can take up the GRE only 5 time every year with a gap of 21 days between each.
- TOEFL:The TOEFL exam happens more than 50 times each year and is usually scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Check the ETS website to get TOEFL dates.
- IELTS: The IELTS is conducted by the British Council and a total of 48 dates are announced each year. The IELTS exams generally happen on either a Thursday or a Saturday.
- SAT:The SAT exam happens 7 times each year and is always conducted on Saturdays.
- MCAT:The MCAT exams happen 3 to 4 times each month is mostly conducted on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays.
- TestDAFThe TestDAF exam 5 to 6 times each year.
- PTE: The PTE exam does not have any specific test dates. The exam happens through the year. There are no limits to write the PTE Test as well.
- PSAT: The PSAT test generally happens during October of each year
What are the things that I should keep in mind when preparing?
The right preparation coupled with a sufficient amount of time will help candidates crack the examinations easily.
- First and foremost pick a date for the examination which works well with your preparation schedule
- Understand the format of the test and prepare accordingly
- Talk to people, research online and invest in study material which will benefit you
- Create a plan, a study diary and focus on all sections in an examination
- Based on the practice scores, identify your weaknesses and focus on those aspects more
- Keep track of your progress and make sure all parts are being covered
What is the registration fee for these examinations?
The registration fee for foreign entrance exams are as follows: