Get guidance from certified Math Tuition/Tutors in Badlapur to excel in your academics
In simple terms, the study of numbers, shapes, quantity, and anything that can be measured comes under mathematics. Math has evolved over time and is one of the most crucial subjects for academic growth. Most institutes identify the ability of a person through challenging mathematical problems in the form of aptitude tests. In higher classes, mathematics is very niche and requires deep learning with regular practice to gain confidence and get clarity in various concepts of the subject. Get math tutors, and experts help to score well in your upcoming exam.
Class 11th and 12th mathematical syllabus includes-
- Sets and functions
- Coordinate geometry
- Mathematical reasoning
Note- Syllabus and topics may differ with the type of board and the education stream selected.
Math coaching fees
The following factors determine math coaching fees
- Mode of tuition- home tutor, coaching classes, online.
- Experience and expertise
- Type of teaching services provided
- Additional infrastructural facilities provided
For accurate math coaching fees, fill the form given above and get quotes from multiple experts.
Challenges faced while learning math in school
- Math is a subject that has to be practiced and not studied. Lack of practice can hamper academic records.
- Math involves a lot of concepts, theories, and techniques which has to be rightly applied to solve the problems
- Most kids find it challenging to keep with the fast-paced teaching followed in schools and are hesitant to ask or clear their doubts.
- Lack of understanding and weak mathematical basics makes it challenging to keep up with the syllabus while pursuing higher education.
Math home tutor, institutions or online coaching- which is better?
If you are contemplating on which mode of guidance would be the best for your child, here are few aspects to consider-
- The comfort of your kid - If your child is an introvert and hesitant, hiring a private maths tutor is the best option. If you plan to spend time on your kid’s academics, you can consider online tuitions too.
- The level of guidance and attention required - Home tutor is highly recommended for kids who are weak in math. If you are looking for a very well planned and systematic coaching, try enrolling your kid in a maths coaching institution.
- Flexibility - Based on the timings, teaching style, fees, and other factors choose a mode of teaching that suits your kid’s preferences.
- Math tuition fees - Hiring a personal math tutor is expensive, but worth the guidance. Online coaching is affordable but requires additional efforts from parent’s end if it’s prerecorded. Coaching institutes have standard fees structure which is inclusive of the infrastructural facilities.
- Expertise and specialization - Above all the above considerations, experience and knowledge of the teacher are a very significant factor. Also, experience, teaching style, previous student success rate, and feedback should be taken into consideration.
Benefits of hiring a math tutor for your child
Helps to become more confident
Poor academic performance or the complexity of numbers can take a hit on the child’s confidence, making them hesitant to try and learn new things. Proper guidance, assistance and timely feedback from the math tutor will instill and boost the child’s confidence. This is, in turn, would ensure that the student is on the right track and is willing to learn more.
Helps to develop a strong foundation
Understanding and learning the necessary math skills is essential and forms the base in the earlier school days. A clearer understanding of the concepts and basics helps to transition and grasp complex concepts easily. The math tutor tries to introduce new ideas interestingly for the children to develop more interest in it.
Personalized attention and guidance
One of the most significant advantages of hiring a home maths tutor is the flexibility and one on one attention. Kids who struggle with numbers need extra care and effort from the tutor’s end. Additionally, it helps to monitor and improve children’s progress.
Helps to overcomes challenges
The comfort of asking doubts multiple times is higher with a math tutor when compared to a school teacher. Frequent math tests and supervision, along with a proper study plan aids in overcoming the academic challenges.
Improved academic record
Of all the above factors - one to one guidance, comfort, personalized attention, etc. eventually contributes to improving the child’s educational records. In general, the students who get additional advice from math tutors excel in academics better than students who don’t.
Questions to ask when hiring a math tutor
It can be a daunting task to shortlist one tutor from the thousands of options available when you want to give the best of everything for your child. While there are many factors and considerations one must take into account, here are some potentially useful questions that will help gain some better insights about the tutors/coaching class.
- How many years of teaching experience do you hold?
- What are your qualifications and expertise when it comes to teaching kids?
- How would you define your teaching style?
- What are the various teaching methods you use to improve and track the child’s progress?
- Do you provide additional study books?
- How long is a single session?
- How do you personalize your teaching style?
- Which subjects do you teach?
- What support do you expect from the parents?
- How much do you charge and terms & conditions, if any?