USA Education Consultants in Dhule for MS Study
MS, commonly abbreviated as Master in Science, is a two-year graduate program for students with an eligible bachelor's degree in science. The undergraduate students looking to pursue their Masters in Science have the US as the first choice as their study abroad destination in their list. The candidates can pursue MS in various disciplines such as Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Health Sciences, etc.,
With over 8 lakh international students moving to the US to pursue their higher education courses, MS programs are desirable.
Migrating to Australia for studying engineering has a lot of processes involved; at times, you will also require expert guidance to make decisions. A right Overseas educational consultant can make the process easy and throw light on all the necessary steps. We help you find the best Overseas educational consultants who assist you in applying to universities, procedures, accommodation, and all the paper works involved. They are proficient and have relevant experience in helping many students secure admission to the best engineering universities in Australia.
How to Study MS in the US?
Reserving a seat for themselves at US universities is one of the hideous tasks. But, when followed the correct procedure and stick to valid dates, then it is possible. Let's see the step-by-step process on how to study MS in the US:
Keeping track of dates:
After a candidate selects their universities, it is essential to be on track with each educational institution's dates and other procedures. Because most American universities don't stick to expected deadlines, check the individual departments of all universities and their admission procedures.
Several world-class universities offer a wide range of MS courses in the US. But selecting the right university that suits a student in all terms is essential. Hence, choosing a university far ahead of the admission procedure is necessary. One can also choose to apply for three to four universities at the same time.
Top 5 Universities for MS in the US
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- California Institute of Technology
- Princeton University
Exams to Study in the US
If a student's native language is not English, they must submit a score or proof of English language proficiency for pursuing their higher education in the US. Generally, exams like TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE are taken by the students.
The Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL exam is one of the predominant tests taken by international students as proof of English language proficiency. Several US universities accept TOEFL scores as an entry ticket for international students, and universities like Princeton offer English language courses if they hold poor scores in TOEFL.
More than 3,400 universities in the US accept IELTS scores to conclude an international student's English language proficiency. It examines a student's English language knowledge under four aspects – Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
Pearson Test of English is becoming increasingly popular among US universities. Apart from these, there are other tests like SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test), ACT (American College Test), GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
Scores Required to Study in US Universities
For IELTS, a minimum score of 6.5 to a maximum of 9 is required by US universities. A minimum PTE score expected by the top colleges in the US is 70. Likewise, the scores can vary with the courses and universities one is applying to.
Covid-19 Guidelines to International Students in the US
- Every student should wear masks on campus, while the unvaccinated are required to wear face coverings. With limited exceptions, the fully vaccinated candidates need not wear a mask on campus.
- Based on Washington State guidance, physical distancing and capacity limits are no longer in place.
- Students, Faculty, and Staff must verify their vaccination status. Students must provide vaccination information by the start of the autumn quarter. Do so using the student COVID-19 vaccine attestation form.
- If students are traveling to the US for the autumn quarter and will not be vaccinated yet, their deadline to provide vaccination status verification is November 5, 2021.
Student Immigration Process
For a full-time international student, either an F-1 or M-1 student visa is required. To earn the F-1 or M-1 visa, USCIS states a student should:
- Be a full-time student in any academic educational institution and a language proficiency training program.
- Be accepted into a school approved by the Student and Exchange Visitors Program, Immigration & Customs Enforcement.
- Be proficient in English.
- Have enough funds in their bank to meet their financial needs during their course of study.