Top Teradata Certification Training in Noida:
Teradata is a chief data and analytics platform that has been leading the market for years. The software is deployed by some of the biggest and most reputed organizations across the world to derive intelligent insights from their data and make informed decisions. Teradata database system can be used in a wide number of areas. It can be used for customer relationship management in big scale enterprises as well as for active data warehousing. If you want to establish a career in this field and become an expert in Teradata database management, you have come to the right place. At Sulekha, you can come across 90+ verified institutes for Teradata certification training in Noida. These institutes offer a series of courses that can help the aspirants develop expert data warehousing applications using Teradata. With an average 5 rating across ~reviewcount~ user reviews, our experts at Sulekha promise to provide the best quality of services.
Why choose Sulekha?
Sulekha is the No.1 business listing podium that connects you to several famous and reputed service providers in your locality. Here, you can come across many reliable Teradata certification training centers that help the candidates in acquiring a thorough understanding of all the rudimentary concepts of Teradata software. To get yourself enrolled, fill the online form given above. Reply to some basic questions to help our Sulekha experts gather more details about your precise requirements. Based on the information delivered by you, we will prepare a list of the most suitable service providers in your area. You can compare the type of services and pricing of each before selecting any specific one.
Everything you need to know about Teradata certification training Course highlights
- Superior training on all aspects of the Teradata software
- Well-defined course curriculum specially formulated by industry experts
- One on one teaching sessions with highly adept and trained teachers
- Suitable training to help the aspirants clear the certification exam
What is Teradata?
Teradata is one of the most sought-after data analytics platforms used by some of the world’s most renowned organizations. The software is deployed for obtaining meaningful insights and thus, facilitating significant business decisions. A lot of Fortune 500 companies such as Netflix, Dell, Cisco, Boeing, etc. have incorporated the Teradata Database Management System in their workings. Also, Teradata professionals are amongst the leading earning professionals nowadays.
- Microsoft Business Intelligence architecture
- Data Modeling, Representation, and Transformation for BI
- Concepts of Multidimensional Modeling, ETL, and Transformations in SSIS
- SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS architecture and their components
- Sample of data flow across components
- Building and creating charts, reports, and dashboards with SSRS
- Concepts of OLAP database and tables in SSAS
- Generating and processing new data sources and new Cubes
- Defining various relationship types in SSAS
- Preparing for MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification Exam
About the course
This is a specially designed training program that will allow the participants to understand all concepts of Teradata architecture in detail. It will explain how data is stored and retrieved for obtaining insights. The course will cover the basic as well as advanced SQL operations in Teradata. It will also cover utilities offered by Teradata to import, process and export data. The training will also help the candidates successfully crack the TE0- 141 and TEO – 142 certifications. Upon the successful completion of the course, all candidates will be able to:
- Comprehend Teradata’s competitive advantage over other Relational Database Management Systems
- Learn about Teradata architecture and indexing mechanism
- Make use of SQL to derive useful insights from data stored in the Teradata tables
- Make use to Teradata app utilities to import and export data
- Make use of different performance tuning techniques to optimize the queries
Who should join?
This training course is designed for all the candidates who want to learn about Teradata. Apart from that, it is best suited to:
- Developers and Designers who wish to establish their career as a Teradata Designer or Developer
- Analytics Managers who are required to lead a team of analysts
- Anyone working in the domain of Enterprise Business Intelligence
The precise course syllabus depends upon the type, of course, you choose to learn. However, a basic Teradata certification training program entails complete knowledge on the below topics:
- An overview of Teradata
- Learning about different Teradata Indexes and Join Strategies
- Learning how to use SQL commands in Teradata
- Different protection mechanisms offered in Teradata
- Learning about Advanced Database Objects and Performance Optimization
- About different Teradata Utilities- FastLoad, MultiLoad, and BTEQ
- More Teradata Utilities- FastExport and TPT
What are the learning benefits?
Complete on-job support, dependable and regular reviews and feedback from industry experts, job placement assistance and certification.
The duration of the Teradata certification program precisely depends upon the type of training program you select. Mostly all the courses are short-range courses and can be completed within 1 to 2 months from the date of enrolment. The candidates can choose from weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch timings, whatever suits best. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of working professionals as well as freshers. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only a weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
The Teradata certification training course fees vary from one institute to another. Moreover, it depends upon numerous factors such as type of training course selected, course module, the reputation of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. Broadly, the fee for the statistical modeling course ranges between INR 15,000 to 45,000.
Teradata certification training course strong job opportunities
Some of the most prominent Teradata job roles along with their salaries are as follows:
Teradata job roles
Approximate annual salary of the professional
|Teradata Developer||INR 10,00,000 to 11,20,000|
|Teradata Analyst||INR 10,00,000 to 11,20,000|
|Hadoop Developer||INR 8,50,000|
|Data Warehousing Engineer||INR 8,20,000|