DCS Course Key Highlights
- DCS certified experts and experienced DCS instructors offering hands-on coaching classes for students and corporate professionals
- Complete in-depth and thorough DCS training covering basics to advanced level DCS controls, hardware, software and accessories
- Comprehensive DCS study material offered as a part of the training program
- Hi-tech infrastructure and proper equipment’s provided for tacking real-time DCS challenges
- Day and night placement support and student assistance
What is DCS?
DCS or Distribute Control System is best described as a process control system or any dynamic system which utilizes controller elements to drive processes. The controller elements, responsible to drive the entire system are not centrally located but are distributed throughout the system in a way that each system has a sub-system that as one or more controllers responsible to carry out the processes through the controller. DCS or Distributed Control System is a fully computerized system where the whole system is full of controllers. These controllers are further connected to a common communication network. Distributed Control Systems is used in a diversity of industries towards monitoring and controlling distributed equipment’s.
About the best DCS courses in Bangalore
DCS training program covers DCS courses that aim at imparting the skills for handling process automation. The DCS training provides a detailed study of controllers along with the practical application of distributed control systems. The DCS course offered at the DCS training institute in Bangalore covers all the major topics included in the DCS syllabus that includes DCS architecture and applications. The DCS trainers and DCS instructors present at the training center aim to offer in-depth working knowledge of Variable Frequency Drives that is most commonly referred to as AC drives along with the control panel system used in the system design of the DCS. The training program offered as a part of the DCS training course also involves giving an exposure of AutoCAD for designing control panels and different types of switches, circuits, etc.
Who should join DCS classes?
DCS classes and DCS online courses are most suitable for the below- mentioned candidates.
- Students or Engineering graduates who require professional knowledge in automation and DCS
- Technicians or professionals who are already involved in operations of control system
- Engineers or Instrument engineers who have prior experience in other control systems
- Working professionals like Technicians, maintenance officers and supervisors who wish to grab a professional DCS certification
Institutes offering DCS course and DCS online courses in Bangalore consists of the following topics and chapters in their course syllabus.
|Module 01||Introduction||Brief Description of a Control System MicroController, PID Controller, PLC Controller History & Need of Industrial Automation Application of Industrial Automation Basic Components of Automation Hardware Classification of Automation|
|Module 02||Distributed Control System (DCS)||Applications of the DCS system Architectural evolution for DCS Hardware architecture of DCS
|Module 03||VFD and Control Panel Designing||Motion Control System
DCS course duration
There are a number of DCS training courses available for wishful aspirants, fresh graduates, professionals and engineers who are willing to build a career in designing tools. Mostly, these DCS courses available in Bangalore have varied durations. The duration of the course is influenced by numerous factors that include the type of course, time of the course and the batch size, etc. However, mostly, the duration of the DCS training in Bangalore ranges from 30 hours to 30 days and more.
DCS course fee
It is difficult to state the exact fee charged by different DCS training and DCS certification courses as the fee charged depends on a lot of factors. These factors include the type of course, duration of the course, skill level of the expert faculties and the popularity of the institute. It is recommended to check and compare the course fee charged by a couple of institutes before finalizing on any one. On an average, the cost of the DCS certification courses starts from Rs. 7,000 approximately.