Hiring Guide for Microwave Oven Service in Salem
How to avail Microwave repair service in Salem
Microwave appliance has changed the way people prepare food for good reasons. Most people have switched from commercial cooking to microwave, and you can find one in any household or office space. Microwave appliances are far more complex than any gas or fuel cooking appliance and require stellar technical skills to fix any issue. At Sulekha, we provide a wide range of microwave repair technicians in Salem, and you can go through other people’s reviews and ratings before choosing the right technician for yourself.
How to hire a Microwave service expert in Salem
Go to Sulekha’s website or download the mobile app and share your issue related to microwave service. You can also hire professionals by filling the click-through form given above, and we will take care of the rest. Our Sulekha experts will analyze your request and accordingly connect you with experienced microwave repairing experts in your locality. Compare professionals through multiple reviews and ratings provided by previous users and select what is best for you. You can pay online or in cash, post availing the service.
Types of Microwave repair services offered
Professional microwave repair experts in Salem deal and fix with every possible microwave issue you may face. Some of the standard microwave repair issues in Salem include
- wiring issues
- sparkling switch
- broken glass and microwave panel
- non-responsive microwave module. Etc.
Additionally, users can book Microwave repair experts in Salem for:
- Microwave oven not switching on
- Keyboard/touchpad/buttons not working in a microwave oven
- Microwave oven not warming the food
- Power supply not coming to microwave oven
- Microwave oven not heating correctly or not heating at all
- Fuse trips when switching on a microwave oven
- Microwave oven plate does not spin
Typical Microwave Oven Issues
If your microwave is acting out of order and you don’t know what to do, we advise you to not do anything. Issues with electrical appliances might worsen if you try to fix it without knowing the right procedure. Sulekha has listed verified and experienced professionals in the field of microwave repair and technicians. Periodic check from experts and quick response to electrical issues will help you extend the shelf life of you microwave oven. As microwave owner, you should know a few things about handling and fixing microwaves.
- Microwave does not heat: Microwave not heating is a common problem, and the most popular reason behind it is magnetron failure. A magnetron uses high voltage to produce microwave frequency to cook food. If the microwave is turned on when it is empty, this causes the magnetron to burn out. A burned magnetron has to be replaced as it cannot be repaired. Other probable causes behind this problem are faulty diodes, capacitor burn, transformer failure, and defective door switch.
- Microwave runs and then stops: There can be many causes behind this issue, and only through a thorough inspection, one can come to a conclusion. A few common reasons for a microwave oven to turn on and stop immediately are faulty door switch, failed transformer, defective touchpad and faulty fan motor.
- Microwave buttons do not work: If the microwave buttons do not work, it indicates that the touchpad or the control panel are defective or have been damaged. Another possible reason can be the faulty main control board (motherboard).
- Microwave plate does not spin: In a microwave, there is a rotating motor below the plate which is responsible for the rotation of the spinning plate. So the most probable cause behind this issue is a worn out or burned motor. The motor can be easily replaced. However, if the motor is not defective this indicates a fault in the main control board. If the control board is fine, then check the touchpad or control panel for the problem.
- Microwave light-bulb does not turn on during operation: There is a small bulb inside your microwave located behind the grill, which lights when the microwave runs. If the bulb does not work, then it may have fused. Other possible reasons are faulty bulb socket and bad wiring. If the bulb, socket, and wiring are fine then check the main control board.