Covid 19 disinfection procedures and safety measure about WHO standards
Sulekha service partner will provide Disinfection service to premises with positive covid 19 cases. Our service professionals will Disinfect the premises according to covid 19 Disinfection SOP .
NEET Coaching Centres in Anantapur
National Eligibility and Entrance Test or popularly known as NEET is the primary exam for securing a seat into some of the most prestigious medical colleges in the country. There are approximately 54,000 seats and NEET will serve as the only examination for eligibility to both national and state level seats. Many private colleges also accept NEET scores. The NEET exam is conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency).
The NEET examination is an MCQ type of an exam and can be written in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu. There are 3 sections in the exam and they are Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The biology section will consist of questions from Botany and Zoology. Each section will have a total of 45 questions and will be scored out of 720 marks. The exam has negative marking
- For each right answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
NEET Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at least 17 years of age. Candidates above 25 years can also apply. For reserved and PwD categories, candidates till the age of 30 can apply
- Academics: Candidates must qualify for Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can attend
- Attempts: There are no limitations on the number of attempts for Candidates
- Required Marks: Subjects taken into consideration are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Unreserved - Candidates should have a minimum of 50%
- Physically Handicapped –Candidates should have a minimum of 45%
- Reserved – Candidates should have a minimum of 40%
NEET Application Fee
For General, OBC – NCL candidates, the application fee is Rs 1,400 For SC/ST/PH/Transgender candidates, the application fee is Rs 750
NEET Dress Code
- Candidates who are attempting the NEET examination are expected to wear light clothes with half sleeves
- Sandals, slippers and low heels are permitted white shoes are strictly prohibited
- Candidates who are required to wear a turban/burkha should select the option while filling the form
Tips to Prepare for NEET Repeaters
- The most important thing to keep in mind while preparing for NEET is to segregate the syllabus, make a time table and cover topics accordingly
- Make sure you refer to all the NCERT books used for 11th and 12th
- Start your preparation by studying the subjects you’re least comfortable. This way, you have sufficient time to revise and review all the topics
- Get hold of the previous year papers and solve them regularly to understand where you stand.
- Make note of the topics you have trouble with and keep working on them
- Make sure you revise at least twice before taking up the examination
- Make sure you attempt all the questions you know. Since there is negative marking, answer with caution
NEET subject wise syllabus
Everything You Need To Know About NEET Coaching
NEET stands for National Eligibility and Entrance Test. It is an offline entrance test conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education every year. The students who wish to pursue medical course from a prestigious medical institute or college, take this examination. This test comprises of three sections, including one hundred eighty multiple-choice questions of 4 marks each from physics, chemistry, and biology (botany and zoology).
Professional NEET Coaching Centres
NEET is an entrance test of 180 minutes. Experienced and skilled tutors assist students in understanding the pattern of the exam and motivate them to exceed their intellectual potential to crack this examination with good marks. The experts help students to exert efforts along with dedication by clearing their doubts at the same point and brushing up their concepts. Apart from the guidance to clear the test, reputed coaching centres provide comprehensive study material and counselling to the students as well. They also help students to cover a vast portion in limited time duration through crash courses. Therefore, take a step towards a bright future and enrol to a NEET coaching centre for cracking one of the toughest entrance examinations.
Tips to Choose the Best NEET Coaching Centre in Anantapur
Finding the renowned and trusted NEET coaching centre is not a cakewalk. If you are looking for a reputed NEET coaching centre near you, it is advisable to keep the following factors in your mind
- Timings of class (fixed/flexible)
- Mode of coaching (classroom/home/online)
- The fee of the coaching
- Number of classes
- Results of the former students
- Experience of faculty
- Size of the batch
- Infrastructure and library of the coaching centre
- Course curriculum
- Duration of the course and many more
Apart from the above factors, do not forget to check the rating as well as reviews along with the record of accomplishment of the coaching centre. It would help you to choose the best institute for your NEET coaching academy.
Opportunities after Qualifying NEET Exam
In this competitive era, it is essential to choose the career path wisely. After qualifying the NEET examination, the candidates can pursue their career in the medical field with different courses. The career options available to the candidates after NEET exam are:
- B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- D.S ( Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- S.M.S (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery)
- U.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- H.M.S (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- Pharma ( Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- P.T (Physiotherapy)
- Optometrist and many more
In case, you have any query about the NEET coaching, go through the FAQ section. In this section, you would get the answers to the questions asked by the NEET aspirants related to the NEET eligibility, course fee, eligibility, etc.
Fee Structure for NEET Coaching Centres in Anantapur
The fee of the NEET coaching classes varies from one coaching centre to another. Along with the location and popularity of the coaching centre, many other factors contribute to the determination of the coaching fee. The factors influencing NEET coaching fees are mode of coaching, the experience of the faculty, duration of the course, and many more.
Before you finalise the academy for NEET coaching, it is advisable to check the fee structure as well as result of the other coaching centres. It would help you to find the best coaching centre offering excellent learning experience at an affordable fee.