- Learn from industry experts via classroom and online teaching mode
- Live project-based training imparted by immensely qualified instructors and real-time experts
- Expert-led, in-depth course with upgraded study material and industry-relevant QA testing syllabus
- Opportunity to pursue QA testing online training from well-certified teachers
- Case studies and fully recorded sessions for online training
- Complete assistance with job placement
- 24 x 7 support to all students
- Issuance of a valid QA testing certification upon successful course completion
What is QA testing training?
Software QA testing is a method of validating the efficiency of a software product and ensuring that it meets the definite necessities and produces the desired results. Through the procedure, the testers can pinpoint any bugs or glitches and resolve them in order to deliver a fully functional software.
QA software training is a specially designed course that enables the participants to excel as a QA Professional. The course offers exhaustive training on different testing techniques. By joining this training program, the candidates will become proficient in Manual training, Automation Testing, and testing in various environments including Web Services, Mobile App Testing, SAP, and ETL.
Benefits of Quality Assurance Testing course
Upon the completion of this course, all candidates will become proficient on the following topics:
- The basic framework of testing and their use cases along with the related terminology
- Creating a variety of test cases and understanding the techniques involved
- Skills needed for pinpointing and resolving the defects in the software
- Testing for different configurations and managing the risk involved
- Obtaining expertise in various test management practices
- Automation tools such as Selenium and QTP
This training course is 100% job oriented that includes coaching on real-time projects to offer hands-on experience to the participants. This training course will help them master all the significant software testing techniques and concepts, such as designing test cases, Black-Box techniques, error guessing strategies, etc. As a part of the curriculum, the participants will also master defect management, risk mitigation, and configuration management by working on practical projects.
Who should join?
Software Quality Assurance Testing is a platform and typically a domain independent job. Consequently, even candidates belonging to the non-IT background can opt for the course and become successful testers. As such, there are no specific prerequisites for joining this training program. Anyone possessing basic computer skills can opt for it. Apart from this, a willingness to learn and attention to detail are deemed as helpful qualities.
Moving on, QA testing coaching is feasible for the below-mentioned job roles:
- Engineers, Software Developers, Managers, and Analysts
- QA Technicians, Testers and Engineers
- Graduates from any field who wish to pursue a career in this domain
What are the learning benefits?
- In-depth instructor-led training
- 24 x 7 on-job support and assistance
- Expert and certified trainers
- Practical approach
- Real-world use cases and scenarios
QA testing course syllabus
The exact course syllabus depends upon the type of course that you have chosen. However, a basic QA testing training program is categorized into 5 different modules. These include:
- Overview and introduction to software testing
- Test Planning and Strategy
- Designing different Test Cases
- Working on the various techniques of Testing
- Understanding the level and types of Testing
- Building, Releasing and Executing Tests
- Managing Defects
- Team Collaboration and Reporting
- Overview of Management & Metrics
The QA testing training course duration precisely depends upon the type of training software you want to opt for. Mostly all the courses are short-term courses and can be completed within 20 to 23 hours.
Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of employed professionals as well as fresh graduates. You can opt for a weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch, depending upon your requirements. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only the weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
QA testing certification training course fee is influenced by different factors such as the type of QA testing training course chosen by the candidate, the status of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. It is advisable to check the course fee offered by a couple of institutes before finalizing on anyone to make sure you get the best deal.
Here is a cost breakdown of pursuing a QA testing course in Coimbatore:
QA testing training
Cost of learning
QA testing classroom training
INR 25,000 to 30,000
QA testing online training
INR 12,000 to 15,000
Cost of study material
Between INR 1,000 and INR 500
The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is mostly covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.
QA testing certification training job opportunities
QA Testers are responsible for rigorously testing software to ensure that there are no bugs and glitches. They also perform the necessary tests to guarantee that the user interface is efficient that makes it easy for the users to seamlessly operate the software.
The IT industry is a leading industry that is constantly developing novel software to stay at the cutting edge. Thus, there is a great demand for Certified QA Testers who have sufficient knowledge of the domain. With this certification, the candidates can easily land rewarding and high-paying jobs with security. So, pursuing a QA Testing course can prove to be highly beneficial for one’s career.
Some of the most prominent QA testing job roles along with their salaries are as follows:
QA testing job roles
The approximate annual salary
QA Testing Engineer
INR 2,80,000 to 4,20,000
QA Testing Senior Engineer
INR 3,60,000 to 5,40,000
QA Testing and Automation Engineer
INR 4,60,000 to 7,20,000
So, go ahead and choose the best training institute for pursuing your preferred QA testing certification course through Sulekha.