Top SAP BPC training in Bangalore
Just like other components of SAP, SAP BPC i.e. SAP Business Planning and Consolidation helps you to weigh proper time between streamlining and growing your business. With SAP BPC, you will be able to spend more time growing your business and less time streamlining and planning tasks. If you are wishful of a future in SAP, SAP BPC should be your pick. Sulekha offers you a plethora of options to choose from the location's best and most preferred SAP BPC training institute. These SAP BPC supreme institutes that are extremely appropriate for entrants like you. Sulekha will provide you with a hand-picked list of institutes by feeding information in the form given above.
Why choose Sulekha?
Sulekha is an esteemed and popular business and service listing platform that has been loved by over 20 million-plus users. Sulekha is the most preferred online listing platform that has garnered a lot of appreciation ever since 2007. Being a prominent listing platform that delivers a specially handpicked list of the best services in the city, Sulekha is your best fit for finding services, businesses or training institutes that match your requirements. If you are looking for top-rated SAP BPC training classes in Bangalore, you will have to fill the simple form given above. Based on your responses and the selected filters, the most suitable service providers listed at Sulekha will reach you with their service offerings and pricing. You can compare and evaluate the various SAP BPC classes in Bangalore to decide the most suitable class.
Everything you need to know about SAP BPC Training and Certification
Course Key Highlights:
- SAP certified professionals and experts working as tutors and lecturers in Business Planning and Consolidation
- Industry-specific training offered by excellent trainers with more than 5 years of experience in SAP BPC
- Complete, profound and detailed SAP BPC implementation training with an objective of imparting practical knowledge over theoretical understanding
- Utilization of regular real-time projects and assignments for proper understanding and knowledge
- 100% job-oriented and all-inclusive SAP Business Planning and Consolidation training course material used for SAP BPC core modules
- 24by7 placement and student support
- Flexible batch timings for working professionals and students pursuing graduation at affordable prices
What is SAP BPC?
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, commonly abbreviated as SAP BPC is an application that is responsible to deliver planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial consolidation capabilities. The application is built in order to seamlessly adjust plans, budgets, and estimates, speed up the funds and closing cycles. The SAP BPC application also ensures the agreement with financial reporting standards. The SAP BPC application has an on-premise and cloud deployment for easy access to data. It is also an epitome of integration of SAP and non-SAP data that offers real-time access to data in SAP S/4HANA. There are different versions of SAP BPC ready for utilization build especially keeping the requirements of SAP BW/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, or the Microsoft platform in mind. Using SAP BPC in day to day practices while making a budget and process-related decisions have its own benefits that include making better decisions, improving collaborations and increasing efficiency. It also benefits the team in aligning plans with strategic goals and closes the books faster.
About SAP BPC training courses
The SAP BPC training courses train the students in one of the most important applications of SAP that revolves around Business Planning and Consolidation. The training course’s main objective is to impart the understanding right from the fundamental and basic level of SAP BPC to the advanced level for students who are planning to earn a place in companies that use SAP BPC application to plan, forecast, budget, consolidate and report finances. The training offered at the SAP BPC training institute in Bangalore educates the students in all functional aspects of the software suite. The SAP BPC classes also make sure that along with the basics they also teach candidates the working, importance, and implementation of SAP BPC in real-world Business planning scenarios. The training is focused around making sure that the business planning of your Enterprise and Employees is maintained and not compromised. The SAP BPC training also teaches candidates the most important aspects of SAP BPC that include the following components.
- The Evolution of SAP BPC
- SAP BPC Embedded Architecture
- SAP Real-Time InfoCubes and Aggregation Levels
- SAP Filters and Queries
Who should join?
SAP BPC classes for SAP BPC certification and SAP BPC online courses are most suitable for the below- mentioned candidates.
- Applicants who hold a professional graduate degree want to take up a course in SAP BPC to give a destined direction to their career
- Aspirants holding a Master's degree who wish to apply for a certification course in SAP BPC to brush their knowledge in the software suite for business planning and consolidation
- Professionals with a little understanding of SAP and modules of Business Planning in SAP can also take up a course in SAP BPC
- Professionals from the SAP and ERP industry looking for jobs as SAP BPC Functional Consultants and managers
What are the learning benefits?
There are innumerable learning benefits of SAP BPC training and certification, but the prominent benefits are as follows.
- SAP is a great platform to look for an optimistic and money-spinning future with a well-paying job
- SAP BPC is a relevant industry that supports all the processes of business planning, budgeting and forecasting of the organization. Taking training in SAP BPC will put you ahead the rest of the people in the competition
- Enrolling for training in SAP BPC basic or advanced training will give you the core understanding of the SAP BPC along with its components
SAP BPC training course content
Most of the SAP BPC training course content surrounds around the concepts required for proper business planning and budgeting. The course curriculum followed by SAP BPC training institute consists of the following topics as their SAP BPC syllabus.
|Units||Unit Chapter||Unit Topics|
|Unit 1||Introduction to BPC||Introduction SAP BPC Strategy and Road Map Version MS 5.1/7.0 and NW 7.0/7.5 Overview of SAP BPC 10.1 Classic and Unified Modeling aspects in BPC Architecture and terminology(MS 5.1/7.0 & NW7.0/7.5)|
|Unit 2||SETUP- Environment, Model, and Dimension Management||Creating and setup of Environment Crating dimensions, properties and maintaining members(Dimension Management) Creating Model and assigning dimensions to Model|
|Unit 3||Data Manager Packages (DM Packages)||What is DM Package? Using standard DM packages Customizing standard DM Packages Creating DM Packages and Assigning them to the BI Process Chains|
|Unit 4||Reporting||Working with BPC for excel for reporting Developing reports using several cell-based EPM Functions Creation buttons and assigning macros Advanced formatting options using properties Demonstrate building Complex reports Sample Income Statements, Balance sheet & Trail Balance Demonstrate building report reading data from multiple Model’s using EPM|
|Unit 5||Security||Security setup Task profile Member access profile Users and teams|
|Unit 6||Loading Transaction Data from Source Systems||Loading transaction data using a flat-file Loading transaction data from NW BI info cube Creating a transformation file & Conversion file Using standard data manager packages Explain the optimization options|
|Unit 7||Script Logic||Introduction Worksheet Logic Script Logic Business Rules|
|Unit 8||BPC for Web||Live Reports Publishing distribution and collection wizard|
|Unit 9||Audit Reports||BPC Audit System landscape and transports|
|Unit 10||Consolidation||Details of Ownership and Rate Application Journal Entries Balance Carry Forward Currency Conversion Inter-Company Elimination & Matching|
|Unit 11||Planning||Process Overview Tasks involved in the planning|
SAP BPC training course duration
Mostly, the duration of SAP BPC courses ranges from 40 hours to 10 weeks and sometimes 6 months. These courses majorly include a certification course, a fundamental course or an advanced training course.
SAP BPC training course fees
It is hard to state a fee charged by the multiple SAP BPC training institutes as the fee charged depends on numerous factors. These factors include the duration of the course, type of course selected, the experience of the faculties and the popularity of the institute. On average, the SAP BPC training and certification courses fee charged starts from Rs. 20,000, approximately. However, it is recommended that you check with the institutes before you put your finger on one.