UK Education Consultants in Sriperumbudur - How to Study MBA Abroad
The United Kingdom has consistently been the top education destination for international students. As one of the world's pioneers for modern education, the United Kingdom offers excellent education, especially with MBA programs that combine theoretical and practical-oriented learning to equip students with critical skills and knowledge.
Before deciding to study MBA in the UK, it is essential you know the entry requirements before beginning the application process. All business schools in the UK have a general set of rules that each student applying from India needs to follow:
- 3-years of full-time work experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Scores of a recognized eligibility test like GMAT and SAT
- Recognized English proficiency test score. Recommended IELTS score - 6 or 7
Top Universities for MBA in the United Kingdom
The universities in the UK primarily focus on sharing quality education with international students and impart the right skills and knowledge required for an MBA graduate. Some significant features that make the UK a prominent option to pursue MBA for Indian students are recognition, international exposure, industry links, core management courses that span for 1year, and a variety of scholarships offered by most colleges.
List of Top Business Schools in the UK
- London Business School
- Warwick Business School
- Cambridge Judge Business School
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Said Business School
- Imperial College Business School
Scores Required to Study MBA at UK
Prospective MBA students will require a minimum of three years of full-time continuous work experience of a managerial nature and need at least an upper second class honors degree or equivalent. Apart from this, they also need to take the GMAT, GRE, or SAT exam required by the university and an English proficiency test.
Graduate Management Admission Test, commonly known as GMAT, is a three-and-a-half-hour test, and the scores range from 200 to 800, with a score of 600 needed to qualify for most MBA programs.
Additional Requirements for Indian Students
- Provide the necessary SC bachelors school/college records, transcripts, and certificates.
- Score appropriate IELTS / TOEFL scores to demonstrate English language proficiency.
- A relevant three-year bachelor's degree from a recognized university - equivalent to a UK bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of two years of work experience in a related role.
- Business colleges in the UK also accept applicants based on their GMAT/GRE or SAT scores.