An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a device that allows a hardware, especially a computer system, to run without any hindrances during power outages. A UPS is also known to protect the system from power surges. If you require a temporary power source, a portable solution, or a disaster recovery system, approach these UPS rentals to rent the right UPS for your need.
There are different types of UPS systems available, each with distinct performance characteristics. Some of them are:
• Standby - The Standby UPS is the most common type used for personal/desktop computers.
• Line Interactive - The Line Interactive UPS is used for small business, web, and departmental servers.
• Standby On-Line Hybrid – A UPS which is under 10kVA and is labelled as ‘on-line’ is referred to as a standby On-line Hybrid USP.
• Double Conversion On-Line - This is the most common type of UPS with a rating above 10kVA.
• Delta Conversion On-Line - This UPS design is a new technology introduced to eliminate the drawbacks of the Double Conversion On-Line design and is available in the range of 5kVA to 1 MW.
There are several benefits of using UPS rental services:
Each UPS system is usually tested and serviced before being delivered. You can also ask the service provider to test the UPS in front of you or in the location of your preference. After thorough testing, you can rent the UPS for your needs.
If you damage the UPS accidentally, it’s important to inform the UPS rental provider immediately. Some providers might charge you for the repair or for replacement itself. Service charges, if any, would vary depending on the damage.