Data Science with R training Course highlights:
- 30-150+ hours of classroom training, live instructor-led online classes, or self-paced videos
- Real-time case study solving, simulations, assignments and capstone projects to improve the hands-on experience
- Specialized Data Science with R training for beginners level to advanced level
- 24/7 support for doubt-clearing or other course requirements
- Lifetime access to learning materials
- Certification on completion and high-end job assistance services
What is Data Science with R?
Data Science is the art and science of harnessing the power of data analysis, statistics and other advanced techniques to evaluate and monitor business processes and make effective decisions. It encompasses a gamut of theories and techniques such as cluster analysis, machine learning, data mining, visualisation, classification, databases, descriptive analytics techniques and predictive analytics using R language. The programming language is one of the most preferred tools used by Data Science practitioners today and can be used for a wide range of functions, as stated above.
About the Data Science with R training in Bangalore
Data Science with R course in Bangalore is designed by industry experts and seasoned Data Scientists, with the objective to help the candidates gain hands-on skills in this fast-developing field of technology. If you are considering pursuing a career in Data Science and Machine Learning, the training program will help you learn the fundamentals & techniques of Data Science, basics of R language, cluster analysis, statistical concepts, data structures in R, exporting and importing data to R, and practical experience required to leverage the knowledge for organisational growth. The rigorous curriculum of Data Science with R training is imparted by experienced mentors and industry professionals via extensive reading material, interactive videos, assignments, case studies, and live projects. The hands-on experience gained through this course will make you industry-ready, suitable to be hired by top-notch companies.
Who should join?
- Bachelors with an aspiration to build a career in Data Science
- Professionals working in the field of Data Science and considering to grow their career
- Software engineers, analysts and managers who want to up-skill and drive their future in the booming Data Science industry
Course syllabus of Data Science with R training
Most beginner and advanced level Data Science with R coaching programs encompass the following fields of learning:
- Introduction to Data Science with R language
- Overview of analytics tools, methodologies and problem-solving framework
- Building resource plan for an effective data analytics project
- Understanding why R for Data Science
- Data types and data structure
- Importing and exporting data from R
- Steps of data manipulation using R language
- Introduction to statistics and predictive modelling
- Data analysis and visualization
- R packages for graphical analysis
- R packages for exploratory data analysis
- Data preparation and segmentation
- Linear regression
- Machine Learning
- Time series forecasting
- Decision trees
- Text mining and analytics
What are the learning benefits?
Upon successfully completing the Data Science with R training, you will be considered a highly skilled and certified Data Scientist. You will be able to identify the right data analytics approach, solve regression or classification-based problems, build relevant machine learning models, and aid in effective business decision making that can help you organisation grow with sustainable results.
The duration will depend on the level of course – beginners and advanced, mode of training, and extent of syllabus covered. Typically, most Data Science with R training institutes in Bangalore listed on Sulekha offer 30 – 150+ hours of training, depending on your core needs. Choose from face-to-face classroom training or flexible timings with online courses.
The course fee typically varies based on the type of institute, course duration, course curriculum, and mode of training you choose – self-paced, instructor-led, or classroom training. On average, it can range between INR 25,000 and INR 42,000.
Data Science with R training job opportunities
Completing Data Science with R training can help you choose from a wide range of job opportunities with attractive salary packages and growth opportunities:
|Data Science with R Job Roles||Approximate Annual Salary|
|Data Scientist||INR 7,08,012 to 10,12,800|
|Data Analyst||INR 6,50,000|
|Data Engineer||INR 7, 80,200|
|Data Architect||INR 7,80,000|
|Business Intelligence Developer||INR 8,50,000|
|Applications Architect||INR 7, 02, 800|