Our dedicated Trainer/Consultants have extensive, successful corporate experience in successfully delivering effective business solutions.
No. 309, Block-A , Ganesh Maredian, Bairathi Colony, Indore - 452007
Nikhil Technology is providing software Training, Corporate Training & Live Projects.
Our mission is to offer comprehensive range of quality training dedicated to meet the requirement of every student, it’s easy…
Training providing with live project.
Our Capabilities is a unique blend of subject matter expertise combined with the ability to deliver the real time scenarios training in various segments.
Our Structure is designed to enable & enhance our core competencies so that we can continue to meet and exceed student’s expectation. The structure is built around three areas Quality, Expertise and Deliverance.
1. Introduction: Apache Hadoop
2. Hadoop Installation and Initial Configuration
4. Installing and Configuring Hive and Pig
5. Managing and Scheduling Jobs
6. Getting Data into HDFS
7. YARN and MapReduce
8. Planning Your Hadoop Cluster
9. Advanced Cluster Configuration
10. HA (High Availability mode in Hadoop)
Fundamental: Introduction to BIG Data
11. Introduction to BIG Data
12. BIG Data Analytics and why it’s a Need Now?
13. Traditional Analytics vs. BIG Data Analytics
14. Real Time Case Studies
15. Technologies within BIG Data Eco System
16. Calculating Word co- occurrences
17. Augmenting Enterprise Data Warehouse
18. Introduction, usage and Basic Syntax of Sqoop
Fundamentals: Introduction to Apache Hadoop and its Ecosystem
22. The Motivation for Hadoop
23. Hadoop: Concepts and Architecture
24. Hadoop and the Data Warehouse
25. Introducing Hadoop Eco system components
26. Writing MapReduce Program
27. Introduction to Combiner
Advance: Problem Solving with MapReduce
28. Sorting & searching large data sets
29. Performing a secondary sort
30. Indexing data and inverted Index
31. Term Frequency - Inverse Document Frequency (TF- IDF)