Why choose Sulekha for PEGA training course?
Sulekha offers you the best training institutions when it comes to PEGA training courses. You can easily find the best PEGA expert to train you in the PEGA software by searching for PEGA training near me or PEGA training after setting your desired location on the Sulekha website. Since Sulekha is one of India’s largest service provider platform, you can easily find your desired PEGA training institution with ease, and the reviews and ratings which is available for every PEGA training Institution on the Sulekha website helps you a lot in getting fixated with your desired training institution.
Introduction to PEGA Training
PEGA software can be simply explained as a BPM (business process management) tool that was created by java so that users can execute changes to java based applications with ease. PEGA was created with the thought of cutting down costs and making work easier in mind. Due to its structure which requires low code or no code, it is preferred a lot by non-technicians to make changes in complicated software applications.
Course Syllabus of PEGA Course in Mumbai
Here is a sample syllabus on what the PEGA software training in Mumbai might contain:
- Introduction to BPM
- Introduction to PRPC
- Smart BPM
- Build for change
- Application Documents
- Application Express
- PRPC frameworks
- Class structure in PRPC
- Class groups Hierarchy
- Define PRPC classes
- Data branch
- Property Types and Modes
- Single and page properties
Process Flow & Flow actions, SLA
- Different flow shapes and their purpose
- Flow Actions
- Creation, Usage
- Properties display and validation
- Style Branding
- Forward chaining
- Backward chaining
- Declare constraints
- Declare triggers
- Units of work
- Work status
- Locking Design
- Send correspondence
PRPC Database Concepts
- Role of PEGA Rules DB
- The link between rules and DB
- Basic Tables
- Exposing column properties
- Common methods
Integration With External Systems
- Connectors & Services
- Connect SQL
Rule Management & Security
- Rule set
- Rule set version
- Rule resolution algorithm
- Operator ID
- Access group
- Access role
Performance, PRPC Guardrails & Topics Revision
- DB trace
- 10 guardrails
- Iterative approach
- Class structure
- Build for change
- Design intent driven process
- Security and object
PEGA Training Course fees in Mumbai
The Fees structure for the PEGA training course in Mumbai is not a constant value. The fee structure varies according to various variable factors. Factors such as the institution, the location, the course syllabus, and any additional courses taken along with the basic course. Apart from this, some PEGA training institutions in Mumbai also have intense and more developed courses for PEGA, which might cost a lot higher than the usual price range. The below list shows the Course Fees Structure of PEGA Training in Mumbai.
- Mumbai - Rs.15,000 - Rs.35,000
- Delhi - Rs.14,000 - Rs.23,000
- Chennai - Rs.15,000 - Rs.25,000
- Banglore - Rs.15,000 - Rs.35,000
- Kolkatta - Rs.12,000 - Rs.27,000
- Pune - Rs.10,000 - Rs.40,000
- Mumbai Rs.15,000 - Rs. 60,000
- Ahmedabad - Rs.11,000 - Rs.35,000
Job Opportunities After Completing PEGA Course in Mumbai
Since PEGA is a software that is known for its versatility and its wide range of scope, it can be used in almost all businesses in order to improve the workflow of the said business. Here is a list of places where PEGA is used as of now:
- Health care industry
- Customer relationship development industry
- Customer care services
- Human relationship management industry
- Digital marketing
- Digitalization of industries
- Banking sectors
- People oriented-marketing industries
- Design Technologies
- User interface services
- Business solutions
- Business workflow management
- Robotic automation
Everything you need to know about PEGA PRPC Training in Mumbai
Course Key Highlights
- PEGA trained and certified experts and tutors offering hands-on all PEGA coaching.
- Complete in-depth and thorough PEGA PRPC training with regular projects to help the candidates gain proper practical experience.
- Comprehensive PEGA PRPC course material given as a part of the training program.
- 24 by seven placement support and assistance.
What is PEGA PRPC?
PEGA PRPC stands for PEGA PegaRULES Process Commander. The software is a product of PegaSystems Inc (PEGA) that is created and licensed as a smart BPM suite to handle business processes. This master software requires specific training to operate and manage all the business processes seamlessly.
About PEGA PRPC training institutes
PEGA PRPC training institutes provide students with an overview training of how PEGA can automate all the business processes and enable a more responsive and synchronized organization. The PEGA PRPC training course explains how the software can help your company fulfill its business goals, and covers the features just like an ERP tool.
Who should join?
PEGA PRPC training courses are most suitable for the below- mentioned candidates.
- Candidates who wish to learn more about business processes and management.
- Candidates who wish to have expertise in PEGA apart from other ERP tools.
- Aspirants who wish to brush their knowledge of Java and implement it in creating PEGA- like a business master tool.
What are the Learning Benefits?
There are several learning benefits of taking up PEGA PRPC training in Mumbai, but the prominent benefits are as follows.
- Signing up for PEGA PRPC training will enable you to learn more about business management software.
- Based on your requirements to upgrade a certification course, you can do a specialized one. The addition of certifications directed towards business process management will mark you as an asset to any company.
- You can add PEGA PRPC training after completing your regular engineering courses, and add more value to your resume.
- Taking up PEGA PRPC training assures job placements as most of the institute's tie-up with leading IT Companies who are actively looking for people fluent in PEGA.
Syllabus of PEGA PRPC Training Institutes
Most of the PEGA PRPC training institutes impart the following subjects and topics as a part of their PEGA PRPC training course.
- System Administration Specialist
- Pega 7 Fundamentals
- System Architect Essentials I
- System Architect Essentials II
- Senior System Architect
- Lead System Architect
- Lead System Architect Practice Application Build
- Leveraging Pega 7
- Business Architect Essentials
- Business Essentials for Technical Architects
- DCO Essentials
- Running a Pega Project
PEGA PRPC Classes Duration
Mostly, the length of the PEGA PRPC courses can range from 30 hours (FastTrack classes) to a year. These courses include classes for all PEGA certifications.
PEGA PRPC Training Fees
On average, the cost of the PEGA PRPC training ranges starts from Rs. 12,000 approximately. However, the exact prices for different PEGA PRPC training in Mumbai depend on a lot of factors like the type of course selected, duration of the course, the skill level of the expert faculties, and the popularity of the institute. It is wise to check and compare the course fee charged by a couple of institutes before finalizing on anyone.
Job Opportunities After PEGA PRPC Training in Mumbai
The following list showcases the list of jobs that candidates with proper PEGA PRPC training and certification can take.
- PEGA developer
- PEGA system architect
- PEGA consultant
- BPM PEGA developer
- BPM PEGA Architect
- PEGA RPA Developer
- PEGA CSSA, etc.