The Steps for PTE Registration for Candidates
- First and foremost, all candidates who wish to appear for the PTE General and Academic examinations have to create their personal accounts on the official website of the PTE examinations.
- Once the profile is created, candidates have to fill in all relevant information that includes test preferences (for selecting Academic or General), history of examinations and score reports (if the candidate has appeared in any PTE in the past) and other personal details.
- All candidates are advised to fill in their personal details exactly as they are stated on their valid identification proofs.
- After all personal details are filled up, candidates need to choose a PTE designated test centre that is most convenient for them to visit for the examination. In this step, candidates also have to choose their preferred date for the examination.
- Once the previous step is completed, candidates would be shown all the details of the scheduled examination. Once candidates check all the details, they can click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ for finalizing payments.
- The payment acknowledgement can be either printed out by candidates or can be viewed on the dashboard of the candidates’ personal profiles on the official PTE website.
- For any further queries regarding registering for the examinations, interested candidates can call 0008 0044 02020.
As per rules and regulations set by the conducting body of the PTE examinations, students aged 16 and 17 also have to present a parental consent form to be allowed for the PTE Academic examination. The form can be downloaded on the official website and has to be submitted with signatures of parents. The conducting body would assess the parental consent form and once it ensures that the parents have given their full consent and approval for their sons/daughters to go ahead with the test, they would approve the request for examination booking.