The SAP SCM Training in Mumbai
SAP SCM is a specially designed course that introduces participants to the various applications of the SAP Supply Chain Management Solution. At Sulekha, we bring to you 470+ verified SAP SCM training institutes that offer specialized SAP SCM certification coaching.
Course Key Highlights:
- Fully certified and seasoned instructors imparting classroom as well as SAP SCM online coaching
- Flexible, personalized and industry-focused learning curriculum as per industry trends
- Courses focused on imparting practical exposure with real-world scenarios
- Handling various real-time projects along with a detailed capstone project
- Best-in-class learning experience backed by our high-end infrastructure
- Placement support for all courses
- Round-the-clock on-job assistance
What is SAP SCM training?
This SAP SCM certification program offers functionalities for activities such as logistics, planning, manufacturing and analytics. Throughout the course curriculum, the candidates will gain knowledge on various topics like Supply Chain activities of Planning, Operations, Execution, Collaboration, Visibility, Service Parts Planning and Execution, Integration, etc. The most significant benefits of SAP SCM include:
- It helps organizations to effectively foresee, manage and handle any sudden changes in the demand and supply process.
- The software offers methodical inventory organization along with order fulfilment and goods delivery.
- It enables the passing on of key information to the stakeholders spread across the network.
- It enables the organizations to gain better insights into their supply chain processes.
The certification course also helps the candidates to acquire a strong understanding of the basic concepts of supply chain management. Besides, the course will also enable the participants to prepare for the certification exam and crack it with flying colours. The primary aim of this SAP SCM course is to offer candidates knowledge about Supply Chain Management in SAP.
About the course:
SAP SCM stands for Supply Chain Management. It is a software that is used for providing support to the various supply chain processes via the organization and its chain network. The SAP SCM training program is most suited to professionals who are looking to acquire an overview of the main processes included in the SAP’s supply chain management, such as procurement, manufacturing, sales and warehousing. The primary aim of the course is to give the students an in-depth overview of the scope of the solution. It allows the participants to use their acquired knowledge in overcoming challenges related to dynamic consumer demand and complexities of supply chain network. This training module is in fact perfect for anyone who wants to learn about the supply chain management processes, logistics, different views on the supply chain, seamless execution of a business process and collaboration.
Who should join?
In order to join SAP SCM training course, the candidates must fulfil the following minimum requirements:
- They must possess a basic knowledge of the supply chain management and its various components and Windows application environment
Keeping these prerequisites in mind, the SAP SCM coaching course is most suited to the following candidates:
- Business Process Owner
- Business Analyst
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Team Lead
- Change Managers
- Program Manager
- System Architect
- Power User
What are the learning benefits?
- In-depth instructor-led training
- 24 × 7 on-job support and assistance
- Expert and certified trainers
- Practical approach
- Real-world use cases and scenarios
SAP SCM course syllabus:
The exact course syllabus depends upon the type of course that you have chosen. However, a basic SAP SCM certification training program offers exhaustive coaching on the following topics:
- Understanding the different components of SAP Business Suite
- The components, scenarios and supported business processes in the solution
- Integrating SAP SCM with SAP Product Lifecycle Management along with special emphasis on the subjects like master data administration, change management, and variant configuration.
- Using SAP SCM to carry out typical business processes such as planning procurement networks, sales and operations planning, direct procurement, manufacturing, storage processes, warehousing, transportation and delivery preparation.
- Streamlining all transportation, manufacturing, procurement and delivery processes using Event Manager
- Learning about the basics of Supply Chain Network Collaboration
- Integration with other SAP components
- Understanding upcoming developments in the SAP SCM environment
SAP SCM course duration:
The SAP SCM certification training course duration precisely depends upon the type of training software you want to opt for. Mostly all the courses are short-term courses and can be completed within 30 to 35 hours. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of employed professionals as well as fresh graduates. You can opt for a weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch, depending upon your requirements. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only the weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
SAP SCM course fee in Mumbai:
SAP SCM certification training course fee is influenced by different factors such as the type of SAP SCM training course chosen by the candidate, the status of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. It is advisable to check the course fee offered by a couple of institutes before finalizing on anyone to make sure you get the best deal. Here is a cost breakdown of pursuing a SAP SCM certification course in Mumbai.
|SAP SCM certification training||Cost of learning|
|SAP SCM classroom training||INR 30,000 to 40,000|
|SAP SCM online training||INR 25,000 to 35,000|
|Cost of study material||Between INR 1,000 to INR 500|
The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is mostly covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.
SAP SCM certification training job opportunities:
SAP SCM enables an organization to seamlessly integrate its processes and enforce contract compliance for both, supply and supplier side of requirements by using supply chain processes. Most importantly, it helps the manufacturers, suppliers, customers, retailers and business partners to connect together and manage the supply chain in an efficient manner. Thus, an increasing number of organizations are looking for SAP SCM certified professionals to lead their supply chain management processes. Some of the most prominent SAP SCM job roles along with their salaries are as follows:
|SAP SCM job roles||The approximate annual salary of the professional|
|SAP SCM Consultant||INR 15,00,000 to 25,00,000|
|SAP SCM MM Consultant||INR 3,00,000 to 4,00,000|
|SAP SCM SD Consultant||INR 5,30,000 to 7,10,000|
|SAP Supply Network Planning Application Developer||INR 7,30,000 to 8,80,000|
|SAP SCM Production Planning Professional||INR 15,00,000 to 25,00,000|
|SAP SCM Supply Network Planning Professional||INR 15,00,000 to 25,00,000|
|SAP SCM Demand Planning Professional||INR 15,00,000 to 25,00,000|
So, go ahead and choose the best training institute for pursuing your preferred SAP SCM certification course through Sulekha.