Top 10 SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Exam) Coaching Institutes in Faridabad
SSC CGL exam: Types, eligibility, coaching, and fee structure
An exam as the SSC presents the perfect gateway for jobs in the ministries, departments in the central government and other subordinate officers. The jobs which you can qualify and become eligible for are lucrative, offer security and will bring you rewards and respect for the entirety of your lifetime. This exam is conducted annually by the Staff Selection Commission, which is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training and is headquartered in New Delhi. Currently, seven regional offices exist in the following cities: Allahabad, Bangalore, Faridabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
SSC CGL is a competitive exam that is designed for aspirants who want to work in Group “B” and “C” officers in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India. It is a highly competitive exam that many aspirants in India appear for and are desirous of cracking. To know about SSC CGL Coaching, you can visit Sulekha.com. There you will find a 210+ which would show you names of verified SSC CGL coaching in Faridabad. Sulekha is a dedicated service that gives you the best information when you are looking for the most popular SSC CGL course in Faridabad. As a highly competitive exam, many candidates put in their best efforts to get through this qualifying examination.
List of jobs under SSC CGL
As an aspirant, you probably want to know the job/position that you aim to secure by cracking this competitive exam. Here is a list of the job types:
- Accountant/junior accountant
- Assistant (in ministries)
- Assistant, Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Assistant, Intelligence Bureau (IB)
- Assistant, Ministry of Railway
- Assistant section officer
- Auditor, Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA)
- Compiler (Registrar General)
- Divisional Accountant, Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG)
- Inspector, Narcotics
- Inspector, Department of Post
- Senior secretariat assistant
- Sub-Inspectors, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
- Sub-Inspectors, Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Sub-Inspectors, National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Statistical Investigator
- Tax assistant
Types of exams
Here’s a list of the exams that you can write in order to qualify for the posts listed above:Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam, Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam, Departmental Competitive Exam (DCE), Food Corporation of India (FCI) exam, Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Translators (JT, JHT), Multitasking Staff (MTS) exam, Scientific Assistant exam, Section Officer (audit, commercial), SSC Constables, Stenographers grade C and D, and Sub-Inspector in CPOs. Candidates need to fulfill separate eligibility criteria for each of these exams, while the mark allocation and level of exams vary, too.
About SSC CGL
This exam is for the recruitment of personnel for Group A and B posts.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen, or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1 Jan 1962, or must be of Indian origin having migrated from Burma, East African countries, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam
- The candidate must be in the age limit provided below:
- Age 18-30 for general category
- Age 18-33 for OBC
- Age 18-35 for SC, ST
- Age 18-40 for physically handicapped (PH)
- Age 18-43 for physically handicapped and OBC
- Age 18-45 for physically handicapped and SC, ST
Papers and syllabus
This is a three-tier exam, with tier-III being personality test/interview. The tier-I and tier-II papers are objective type, with 200 marks being the allocation for the paper I and 400 being the allocation for paper II. A 0.25 deduction will apply for wrong answers in papers I and II. And the duration of these exams will be two hours for each subject/paper. Personality interview or a skill test will be held for assessment wherever applicable. General intelligence, general awareness, English comprehension, and numerical aptitude are covered in the first paper, while arithmetical ability, English language and comprehensions and statistics are covered in the second.
About Departmental Competitive Exam
This examination is held to fill the vacancies in the lower division grade, which is reserved for the regularly-appointed group C staff.
- Candidates must not be above 45 years of age, while the relaxation of 5 years can be made for SC, ST candidates
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination before the cut-off date, from a recognized board or equivalent
Papers and syllabus
The SSC LDCE exam comprises two papers: the first paper is a short, 400-500-word essay which should be written on a specified subject; the second paper has two sections, namely language (general English and samanya Hindi) and general knowledge. Each of these sections carries 50 marks. Simple composition and grammar make up the paper-I syllabus. Knowledge of current events and the country make up syllabus in paper-II.
SSC CGL Exam Dates 2022
|SSC CGL Events 2022||SSC CGL Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification Release Date||23/12/2021|
|Online Registration Date||December 23, 2021, to January 23, 2022|
|Last for online payment||25/01/2022|
|Last date to generate offline challan||26/01/2022|
|Last date to pay through challan||27/01/2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card Download||March- April 2022 (Expected)|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination||April 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Result Announcement||July- August 2022 (Expected)|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card Download||To be announced|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination||To be announced|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Result Announcement||To be announced|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Examination Date||To be announced|
|SSC CGL Level-4 Test/Interview/ Computer Skill Test||To be announced|