Everything you want to know about SSC CHSL Coaching in Chennai
Sulekha is the best platform where you can find SSC CHSL coaching in Chennai. The unique dedicated service from Sulekha.com would help you find the most popular SSC CHSL course in Chennai. The user reviews and the services are verified. Get the most suitable information by filling up the form provided on the page. Select the most appropriate SSC CHSL coaching classes in Chennai for you and get started with the learning process.
Tentative vacancy 2021 SSC CHSL
The expected vacancies in SSC CHSL for the year 2021 for the following posts of LDC, PA/SA, and DEO count up to 3259.
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 898 vacancies
- Postal Assistant: 2359 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator: 2 vacancies
SSC CHSL Application Process
- Registration - Your registration will require an email number and mobile number, an OTP will be sent. Register with correct information to avoid any hassle in the future.
- Upload documents - You will be required to have scanned copies of relevant documents ready for uploading them to the portal. Uploading photographs (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) of size 20 kb to 50 kb in JPEG format and signature (4 cm x 3 cm) of size 10 kb to 20 kb in JPEG format is required.
- Fill up the form - Pay attention while filling up the form. All information provided must be correct, or your application can get canceled.
- Pay relevant fees - The application form can be paid online or by challan to SBI branches. The fees are Rs. 100. But women, SC, ST, PwD and ex-servicemen are exempted from fee payment.
SSC CHSL Eligibility
Before applying for the examination, the aspirants must check if they meet all the eligibility criteria. Unless the criteria are fully met with, the candidates will not be allowed to take up the examination. The eligibility criteria can be stated in the following manner.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen, or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1 Jan 1962, or must be of Indian origin having migrated from Burma, East African countries, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam
- The candidate must be in the age limit provided below:
- Age 18-30 for general category
- Age 18-33 for OBC
- Age 18-35 for SC, ST
- Age 18-40 for physically handicapped (PH)
- Age 18-43 for physically handicapped and OBC
- Age 18-45 for physically handicapped and SC, ST
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
This is a three-tier exam, with tier-III being personality test/interview. The tier-I and tier-II papers are objective type, with 200 marks being the allocation for the paper I and 400 being the allocation for paper II. A 0.25 deduction will apply for wrong answers in papers I and II. And the duration of these exams will be two hours for each subject/paper. Personality interview or a skill test will be held for assessment wherever applicable. General intelligence, general awareness, English comprehension, and numerical aptitude are covered in the first paper, while arithmetical ability, English language and comprehensions and statistics are covered in the second.
Tier 1 consists of 100 MCQs to be completed in 60 minutes. The tier 2 will have questions on essay or letter writing to be completed in 60 minutes. The final stage of Tier 3 is a skill-based test for selected candidates. 1/4th marks of the total marks allotted to the question will be deducted as penalty for every wrong answer in Tier 1 exam.