Covid 19 disinfection procedures and safety measure about WHO standards
Sulekha service partner will provide Disinfection service to premises with positive covid 19 cases. Our service professionals will Disinfect the premises according to covid 19 Disinfection SOP .
Top 10 TNPSC Coaching Centres in Asifabad
About TNPSC Exam
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) exam is conducted annually by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) to fill the vacancies in the Tamil Nadu (TN) state government organizations, just as the MPSC exam is conducted for filling the vacancies in the state of Maharashtra and the UPSC exam is conducted to fill the nation-wide government vacancies. TNPSC exam is divided into Groups 1, 2, 2A, 3, and 4 and each TNPSC Group exam is conducted with the objective of recruiting personnel to select designations in the TN government. This article takes a look at the designations for which candidates are recruited using the TNPSC Group exam, the TNPSC Group exam pattern, the eligibility criteria for the same, etc.
TNPSC is among the prestigious examinations written by aspirants of high-profile government jobs that provide career stability and status in the society.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Exam
The TNPSC Group 1 examinee must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be between 21 and 30 years of age
- Be a graduate
Candidates who have written their final semester examinations, can apply TNPSC website as well) The maximum age limit does vary for candidates belonging to Backward Castes (BCs) and other Socio-Economic groups.
TNPSC Group 1:
- Assistant Commissioner
- Assistant Director
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Registrar
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- District Employment Officer
- Divisional Officer
TNPSC Group 2 (Interview Post)
- Deputy Commercial Tax Officer (DCTO)
- Probation Officer in the Prison Department
- Junior Employment Officer
- Sub Registrar
- Assistant Inspector of Labor
- Assistant Section Officer in Law Department/ TNPSC/ Finance Department/Various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Secretariat Service
- Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department
- Special Assistant in the Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Department
- Audit Inspector in the Audit Wing of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments
- Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives
- Senior Inspector of cooperative societies
TNPSC Group 2 (Non Interview post)
- Assistant in Forest Department.
- Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Personal Clerk in Finance Department, Secretariat
- Personal Clerk in (other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat
- Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly
- Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
- Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Secretariat Service/Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
- Handloom Inspector
- Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department
TNPSC Group 4
- Junior Assistant
- Steno Typist − Grade III
- Executive Officer, Grade-3 in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
- Junior Assistant (Security)
- Bill Collector Grade-I
- Junior Assistant (Non-Security)
TNPSC Group Exam Pattern
Candidates with the aspiration of serving the Tamil Nadu government must pass all three levels of the TNPSC exam—preliminary exam, mains exam and personal interview—in order to be considered for the various positions mentioned above. Because, fundamentally, only if a TNPSC examinee passes the prelims exam, he/she can appear for the mains. Then, he/she has to acquire the minimum qualifying mark in the mains exam to get a call for the personal interview, which can also not be taken lightly!
In the TNPSC Group prelims exam, candidates will be writing an objective-type paper which contains 150 questions carrying two marks each, translating to a total of 300 marks. The minimum qualifying mark in the prelims exam is 120 for general category candidates and 90 for reserved category candidates.
Three descriptive-type papers of 300 marks each, form this stage of the TNPSC Group 1 exam. Out of the 900-mark aggregate, 306 is the minimum qualifying mark for candidates belonging to reserved categories and 408 is the pass mark for candidates of general categories.
Candidates who go on to attend the interview, after having passed the prelims and mains exams, are marked out of 120 marks.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Address:
TNPSC Road Park Town, V.O, C. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 003.
TNPSC Exam Syllabus
UNIT-I General Science:
- Physics: Nature of Universe-General Scientific laws-Inventions and discoveries - National scientific laboratories-Mechanics and properties of matter - Physical quantities, standards and units-Force, motion and energy Magnetism, electricity and electronics - Heat, light and sound
- Chemistry: Elements and Compounds - Acids, bases and salts-Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Botany: Main Concepts of life science - Classification of living organism Nutrition and dietetics - Respiration
- Zoology: Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system-Environment, ecology, health and hygiene-Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases - prevention and remedies-Animals, plants and human life
UNIT-II. Current Events:
- History: The Latest diary of events-national - National symbols - Profile of States Eminent persons & places in news-Sports & games - Books & authors - Awards & honors’ - India and its neighbors
- Political Science: 1. Problems in the conduct of public elections-2. Political parties and political system in India-3. Public awareness & General administration-4. Welfare oriented govt. schemes, their utility
- Geography: Geographical landmarks
- Economics: Current socio-economic problems
- Science: Latest inventions on science & technology
UNIT- III. Geography
Earth and Universe-Solar system-Monsoon, rainfall, weather & climate Water resources, rivers in India-Soil, minerals & natural resources - Forest & wildlife - Agricultural pattern Transport including surface transport & communication-Social geography – population-density and distribution Natural calamities – Disaster Management.
UNIT - IV. History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu
Indus valley civilization: Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas-Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis - South Indian history - Culture and Heritage of Tamil people - India since independence-Characteristics of Indian culture-Unity in diversity race, colour, language, custom-India-as secular state-Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes
UNIT-V. Indian Polity
Constitution of India: Preamble to the constitution- Salient features of constitution- Union, state and territory- Citizenship-rights amend duties Fundamental rights- Fundamental duties- Human rights charter- Union legislature – Parliament- State executive- State Legislature – assembly- Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu- Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law-Elections- Official language and Schedule-VIII Corruption in public life- Anti-corruption measures –CVC, lok-adalats, Ombudsman, CAG - Right to information- Empowerment of women Consumer protection forms
UNIT-VI. Indian Economy
Nature of Indian economy: Five-year plan models-an assessment-Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture-Industrial growth Rural welfare oriented programmers Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty-Economic trends in Tamil Nadu
UNIT-VI. Indian National Movement
National renaissance: Emergence of national leaders - Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore Different modes of agitations-Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
UNIT-VII. Aptitude and Mental Ability Tests
Conversion of information to data: Collection, compilation and presentation of data - Tables, graphs, diagrams - Analytical interpretation of data - Simplification-Percentage-Highest Common Factor (HCF)-Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)-Ratio and Proportion-Simple interest-Compound interest Area-Volume-Time and Work-Logical Reasoning-Puzzles-Dice Visual Reasoning-Alpha numeric Reasoning-Number Series.
TNPSC Group IV Exam Notification 2022
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2022
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2022