UGC NET Coaching in Amravati
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test or more popularly known as UGC NET is an examination that is conducted for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) at various recognized Indian universities and colleges. Initially, this examination was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). However, from December 2018, the examination will be held by the newly formed National Testing Agency (NTA).
What is the mode of examination?
Sulekha is the best service and business online listing platform. Here you would only find the best UGC net Hindi training classes in Amravati. All you need to do to get connected to the most effective coaching centre is to fill the form and get a recommendation. You will get the required details, and you can compare and choose which centre would work for you the best.
- UGC NET examination is a computer-based examination and will happen online.
- Candidates who take up this exam will be allocated with their own computer with the installed exam software
- The exam will be conducted in over 90 cities and 4 union territories
What is the nature of this examination?
- UGC NET examination is objective in nature will have multiple choice questions with 4 choices for each question
- Paper 1 will have 50 questions while paper 2 will have 100 questions in total
- All questions are compulsory to answer
What is the duration of this exam?
The duration of this exam are as follows:
- The duration for paper 1 is 60 minutes
- Shift 1: 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Shift 2: 2:30 pm – 3:30pm
The duration for paper 2 is 120 minutes
- Shift 1: 11:00am – 1:00 pm
- Shift 2: 4:00pm – 6:00 pm
What is the marking scheme for this examination?
- For every correct answer, +2 marks will be awarded
- There is no negative marking for unanswered or incorrect answers
What is the cut-off for the UGC NET examination?
|Paper 1||40 % - 40 marks||35 % - 35 marks|
|Paper 2||40% - 80 Marks||35 % - 70 marks|
What is the eligibility criteria for this exam?
- For the assistant professor position, an upper age limit has not been defined
- For the junior research fellowship, candidates should not be more than 28 years of age
- A relaxation of up to 5 years will be offered for candidates with LLM degree or research experience
- 55% marks in qualifying examination and 50% marks for candidates in the reserved category
- A master’s degree from a recognized university
- Candidates with a PhD or masters completed on or before September 1991 are eligible for a 5% relaxation on the aggregate
- Trueman’s UGC NET/SLET General Paper by M. Gagan and Sajit Kumar
- UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude by Arihant express
- CBSE UGC NET/SET/JRF Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude by KVS Madaan
- CBSE UGC-NET: Teaching and Research Aptitude by Dr. M S Ansari & RPH Editorial Board
- UGC Net/Set Gernal Paper- I by Shikshan Avam Shodh Abhiyogyta
Paper 2 The study material for Paper 2 can vary based on the subject selected. However, the material for some of the most popular subjects are: Economics
- UGC-NET / SLET and Other Competitive Examinations by Atlantic
- UGC NET/SLET Economics Guide Paper II & III by Ramesh Publishing House
- UGC NET/SLET Political Science by Cosmos Book hive
- UGC-NET Political Science Previous Year’s Papers (Solved) by R Gupta
- UGC NET / SLET Philosophy by A.M. Tripathy
- UGC NET/SLET Paper II Philosophy by Cosmos Book hive
- Modern UGC NET / SLET Sociology by Anmol Publisher
- UGC NET / SET Anthropology by A. M. Tripathi
Syllabus for UGC NET
Paper 1: Paper 1 will focus on general topics and like any other competitive exam it will tests candidates on their research aptitude. Paper 2: Paper 2 will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. It’s essential to revise all topics from bachelors and masters when preparing for paper 2
Subject Choices for Paper 2
|11||Defence & Strategic Studies||32||Chinese|
|43||Rajasthani||73||Sanskrit Traditional Subjects|
|47||Physical Education||81||Social Medicine & Community Health|
|49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies||82||Forensic Science|
|59||Library and Information Services||87||Computer Science and Applications|
|60||Buddhist, Gandhian & Peace Studies||88||Electronic Sciences|
|61||Comparative Studies of Religions||89||Environmental Sciences|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||90||Politics|
|66||Museology & Conservation||92||Human Rights and Duties|
|67||Archaeology||93||Tourism Administration & Management|
|70||Tribal & Regional Language|
Tips to Prepare for the UGC NET examination
- When preparing for the UGC NET exam, make sure you allocate enough time to cover all topics. Make a timetable and study accordingly. Start preparing at least 4 to 6 months in advance.
- Make notes of to get familiar with the topics. These notes will also help in revision.
- Take note of all difficult topics and keep practicing till you feel comfortable
- Once you’ve finished going through all the topics, start working on previous year papers to get familiar with format and type of questions.
- Conduct mock tests so you won’t so you will know how to manage time efficiently during the actual examination.
Candidates who successfully qualify the UGC NET exam get the opportunity to build a career in the field of teaching. The candidates can apply for the post of assistant professor in reputed colleges as well as institutes. Moreover, the qualifying candidates can also join the coaching institutes as a faculty who can train the aspirants of UGC NET. Along with the teaching career, the UGC NET qualified candidates can also apply for government jobs. The reputed PSU's such as NTPC, Coal India, ONGC, EdCIL, etc. employ the candidates for different positions based on this exam. Apart from jobs, JRF qualified candidates can further enrol to a Ph.D. program along with the benefit of a monthly stipend.
In case you have any doubt or question related to the UGC NET coaching, you must go through the FAQ section. In this section, you would get the answers to the questions related to the UGC NET asked by the other aspirants. Below given questions are related to UGC NET coaching, eligibility, exam pattern, fee structure, etc.
Fee Structure for UGC NET Coaching Institute in amravati
The fee of UGC NET coaching varies from one coaching centre to another. Apart from the positive result of the students and the popularity of the institute, many other factors influence the fees to structure of the course. The factors influencing coaching fee are location, mode of coaching, duration of the course, the experience of the faculty, subject, and many more. Generally, the fee of the UGC NET coaching ranges between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000. Before you enroll to any UGC NET Coaching Institute in amravati, it is advisable to check the course fee of the other coaching centres as well. It would help you to make a wise decision and joining an institute that offers excellent coaching at a reasonable fee.