Cisco Training & Certifications
How will I benefit from Cisco Certification Training?
The benefits of enrolling with are as follows:
- Practical exposure and training from certified professionals
- A broad perspective on network utilization
- Hands on experience with Cisco networks and technologies
- A chance to work with real time projects
- Preparation for mock exams and interviews
- Placement services
What is the objective of this training?
The main objectives of are as follows:
- Understanding the operation of IP Data Networks
- Managing Network Device Security
- Hands on experience with IP Routing technologies
- Knowledge in LAN switching and WAN technologies
- In depth analysis on security with network devices.
What are the Pre-Requisites for this certification training?
The pre-requisites are as follows:
- One must be aware of basic concepts relating to networking, protocols and framework
- One must be well versed with the Windows operating system
Having knowledge in any programming language will be an added advantage.
What is the salary package offered to certified professionals?
A certified fresher on an average earn Rs. 3.5 lakhs per annum. Experienced professionals such as Network engineers can earn up to 15 Lakhs per annum.
What is the course duration of these training sessions?
The average course duration this training can be anywhere between 8 to 12 weeks. The fast track courses can be as short as 20 days. Institutes also offer weekend training classes for working professionals.
What is covered in the syllabus?
These courses cover an array of topics and this will include all essential topics. The topics covered are as follows:
- Networking Concepts - Types of networks, network requirements, fiber optics, Ethernet cabling
- OSI-Model - 7 layers, broadcast/collision domain, windowing
- TCP/IP Model - ICMP, ARP, RARP, IP addressing, internet layer, transport layer
- Subnetting - Class A, B and C subnetting and problems
- IPV6 - Host address assignment, unicast & multicast, translations between ipV4 and ipV6
- IP Routing - Basics of routers, static routing, dynamic routing, NAT, WAN, PPP, VPN, frame-relay
How Sulekha.com will help you to choose the right Training Institutes?
Sulekha.com is home to various verified and top rated institutes which provide structured courses at nominal fees based on your need. Here, you can make informed decisions based on the rating of various institutes and student reviews. These verified institutes are also given a Sulekha score based on various parameters which will help simplify the process of choosing the right institute. You can get quotes from the 570+ institutes in your city registered with us and also request for demo classes before you make the final decision. If you’re looking for the best Cisco certification training in Pune, we can assure that you are at the right place.