Everyone who invests substantial money in building a new, contemporary-style home or remodeling the existing residence prioritizes having a modular kitchen in Pune. The popularity of kitchens with modern furniture and a new-age look and feel has increased remarkably in the past few years. Modular kitchen makers are adept at constructing necessary furniture for the kitchen in units or modules.
A modular kitchen is the perfect fusion of floor and wall units. And the units comprise multiple cabinets that have chosen elements of standard sizes. Aside from complementing the interiors of a residential property, modular kitchens contribute to the management of space efficiently. Moreover, this modern kind of kitchen helps maximize utility significantly.
Homeowners with a top-notch modular kitchen can easily keep things organized using a range of accessories. Keeping a modular kitchen clean and clutter-free is possible because of several designated cabinets and units. One can't ensure the same in traditional-style kitchens.
Indeed, adding a stunning modular kitchen to a residential property is a great decision and has become a trend. Verified and trusted modular kitchen dealers leave no stone unturned to ensure the kitchen is aesthetically pleasing and functional. They perform custom renovations and provide comprehensive kitchen interior solutions to satisfy clients' kitchen needs.
Indian Modular Kitchen Design Trends & Tips 2023
Most people want to design their modular kitchen to meet their tastes and preferences. Everyone believes that the kitchen is the heart of a home. This is the only place where one cooks lip-smacking food, which helps all family members bond the most when they sit together to enjoy their meal.
So, expert designers of modular kitchens in Pune prioritize including a host of features to maximize convenience. Those looking for the best modular kitchen must ensure that the maker uses durable, high-quality materials. Moreover, choosing a color scheme that can magically make the kitchen appear more eye-pleasing and spacious is advisable.
Here are the top Indian modular kitchen design trends and tips for 2023.
- Combination of Artificial and Natural Lighting: In recent years, lightning has become integral to modular kitchen design. Proper lighting can contribute significantly to accentuating the aesthetics. It is sensible to make optimum use of artificial and natural lighting to ensure the best ambiance in the kitchen constantly.
- Open Kitchen: Keeping the kitchen space open allows the air to flow without interruption as well as it receives the required amount of natural light. The exciting thing about an open kitchen is it does not need homeowners to compromise on the allocated space for a modular kitchen. This type of kitchen design is appropriate if the dining space is next to it.
- Multiple Colors and Textures: Every homeowner wants their modular kitchen to have a unique design. So, it is sensible to ensure that different kitchen sections boast varying textures and colors. It becomes an effortless task for a homeowner to add their personality to their modular kitchen when the wall and floor units have different yet attractive textures.
- Color Scheme that Reflects the Nature: Preparing meals becomes more enjoyable for one when the color scheme of the entire kitchen is inspired by nature. The cabinets and units must be wood and boast an earthy rustic look. Opting for cabinets with an elegant matte finish instead of gloss is prudent. Most homeowners make sure that the wall and base cabinets display earthy tones.
- Minimalist Look and Feel: Many people with contemporary-style homes opt for having a modular kitchen with minimalist designs. Captivating guests and getting compliments from them will be easier for everyone with a modular kitchen with an industrial look and overall feel.
- Cabinetry without Handles: Modular kitchen makers and dealers know the convenience people demand when in the kitchen. Therefore, modular kitchens without handles have become popular recently. The kitchen space appears more sophisticated, elegant, and cleaner owing to the handless aspect.
Best Modular Kitchen Color Combinations, Themes & Styles 2023
The person wanting a modular kitchen must ensure that the theme, style, and color scheme are in sync. The kitchen space will look more soothing to the eyes when one gives equal priority to every vital element that contributes to the overall appearance. Here's what one can choose if they have already decided to own a modular kitchen setup.
- Classic yet Rustic: Going for an all-white theme can make a modular kitchen seem more spacious. The combination of wooden cabinets with interiors painted white can be lovely. The look and feel of the kitchen will be classic yet chic and modern if one opts for this color scheme and theme. The kitchen will appear more prominent because of the all-white look.
- Cool, Cozy Vibe: A cozy vibe in a kitchen space is not easy to achieve. One has to plan and carry out things meticulously to attain the same using darker hues. A modular kitchen can be irresistibly appealing if the exterior of floor and wall units or cabinets boasts shades of grey and blue. The bluish-grey tone makes a kitchen with modern furniture and accessories look sleek and stylish.
- Pastel Shades and Matte Finish: Most apartments with a small kitchen space can achieve a cottage-like, cozy, soothing feel using pastel shades. Moreover, the finish has to be matte to emanate the feeling. The kitchen will appear cute and spacious simultaneously if light; pastel colors are used ideally, which can turn out to be the compact kitchen space's focal point.
- Dual-Toned SchemeHomes with an island counter modular kitchen setup can look aesthetically pleasing if they opt for a dual-toned scheme. Painting the island in contrast to the other parts of the kitchen space will ensure that the island counter remains the focal point.
It is also prudent to paint the base and overhead units differently if a modular kitchen does not have an island. Combine cabinets painted in white, grey, black, and blue to achieve a classy, chic, and sleek dual-toned modular kitchen.
Types of Modular Kitchen and Cost Details for 2023
Earlier, only people from affluent societies could afford modular kitchens. However, over time this modern type of kitchen has become popular among different sections of residential property owners. Modular kitchens in Pune are available in an eclectic variety of designs and offer ergonomically crafted storage spaces.
The cost of a modular kitchen depends primarily on the size and length of the cabinets. Moreover, several other things, including cabinet shutters, core, hinges, hardware, countertop, backsplash, and accessories, also contribute to the overall pricing.
Here are the most popular types of modular kitchens and their pricing range.
Most people opt for parallel kitchen design because it takes up less space and is best suited for compact homes. Here are a few tips and design ideas to transform the parallel kitchen are,
L Shaped Modular Kitchen Design Ideas 2023
One of the popular modular kitchen layouts is an L-shaped design because it is ideal for houses of all sizes. This kitchen design is incredibly efficient and helps maximize the available space. The makers design this kitchen against two walls, which open up to the living room and dining room. This is an open kitchen layout, which makes optimum use of corners. It appears more spacious; therefore, most homeowners prefer L-shaped modular kitchens.
G Shaped Modular Kitchen Design Ideas 2023
A G-shaped kitchen layout is considered a U-shaped kitchen's extension, mainly suitable for large spaces. There is a designated space for cooking, besides separating the kitchen from every other room. Families with many members mostly prefer a G-shaped kitchen design, providing them with more counter space and enough storage space.
U Shaped Modular Kitchen Design Ideas 2023
A small kitchen with a storage counter is appropriate for a U-shaped modular kitchen. It is ideal for those who demand space in their kitchen. This modern modular kitchen gives quick and easy access to dining space but remains a bit separated from a home's living room. Keeping the island countertop in the room's center is advisable to make it appear more eye-catching. Large families invest in U-shaped kitchens as everyone can sit together while having meals.
Parallel Modular Kitchen Design Ideas 2023
Many refer to parallel modular kitchens as corridor or gallery kitchens. They form an excellent working triangle as they boast a couple of countertops on walls facing each other. Those who own a parallel modular kitchen in Pune can cook on one countertop and prep, and clean on another.
Splitting it into dry and wet areas is also possible, which is why many homeowners prefer this type of kitchen. It gives quick access to the utility area or balcony. Opting for this kitchen design provides sufficient cooking and storage space at budget-friendly pricing.
Straight Modular Kitchen Design Ideas 2023
People living in a small studio apartment mainly invest in a straight modular kitchen because it is convenient, compact, and requires minimal maintenance. One can place cooking appliances on the countertop, which are within hand's reach. A straight kitchen needs less material, which is why it is more affordable than other modular kitchen layouts.
Island Modular Kitchen Design Ideas for 2023
The most popular choice at present among homeowners is the Island modular kitchen design. One needs to prioritize the color scheme when having an Island kitchen type setup because colors can make or break the entire design of the kitchen layout. Aside from the color choice, homeowners must prioritize the type of cooking appliances and their placement.
The best modular kitchen dealers in Pune can provide anyone with a stunning modular kitchen at a reasonable price.