Covid 19 disinfection procedures and safety measure about WHO standards
Sulekha service partner will provide Disinfection service to premises with positive covid 19 cases. Our service professionals will Disinfect the premises according to covid 19 Disinfection SOP .
Secure your future As a CISF Head Constable with the Best CISF Exam Coaching in Amravati
Exam is one of the most sought after and promising Security Force and Ministry of Home Affairs job profiles in the country. Getting the job of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Industrial Security Force and Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) requires going through the CISF Exam which is held for the position in the 429 vacancies in the country. The exam is conducted for the recruitment of head constables. The selection process involves three stages, namely; Physical Standard Test, Document Verification, Written Test (CBT/OMR,) Skill Test, which is a Typing Test and a Medical Examination. While a career as the Head Constable might sound exquisite, it isn’t that easy to attain. Candidates need to go through vigorous phases of selection to land a job as a Head Constable for the CISF and MHA. The CISF Exam test the students and their skills in Arithmetic, English, General Intelligence and General Knowledge. Millions of candidates wish to build their future as a CISF Head Constable by appearing in the entrance exam that can help them get an entry into the force. If you are an ambitious candidate who wishes to get his/her place in the 429 vacancies, you can opt for CISF Exam coaching in Amravati to attain the right understanding and skills to appear in the entrance exam. Sulekha brings to you 5 CISF Exam coaching in Amravati that offer quality training, thus guaranteeing you pass the CISF Exam entrance exam with flying colors.
Why choose Sulekha?
With Sulekha, you can choose from 5 verified CISF Exam coaching in Amravati, based on your location, and other preferences. Fill up the form by selecting the exam you need coaching for, and our experts will get back to you in no time. Additionally, you can evaluate and compare different institutes for the most recommended CISF Exam coaching in Amravati to ensure you make the best choice.
Eligibility criterion for opting for CISF Exam coaching in Amravati
The following students are eligible for taking CISF Exam coaching in Amravati.
- Candidate must be Intermediate Passed or should possess Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) from a Government Recognized University
- Candidates should have an English Typing speed of 35 WPM and Hindi Typing speed of 30 WPM
- Candidates should be 18 years of age. The maximum limit is 25 years
- An age limit relaxation is given to SC/ ST, OBC and Ex-Servicemen scholars of 5 and 3 years, respectively
- General/SC/OBC male candidates should have a height of 165 cms, and female candidates should be 155 cms
- However, ST candidates are given height relaxation of 162.5 (male) cms and 150 cms (female,) respectively
Significant features of CISF Exam coaching in Amravati
Reputed CISF Exam classes in Amravati assure the following facilities:
- Comprehensive CISF Exam syllabus based on the solely on the subjects tested for examination
- Thorough classroom training is given by subject experts and professional teachers
- Exhaustive and detailed practice tests on every topic
- Regular, full-length mock tests to prepare for the main exam
- Specific language classes held for students to brush up their English vocabulary and speaking skills
- Specific typing classes held for candidates who wish to increase their typing speed
Career opportunities available on completing CISF Exam classes
On completing professional CISF Examcoaching in Amravati, a candidate gets to take up the job profile of a Head Constable Ministerial) in Central Industrial Security Force and Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA.) The salary of the Head Constable CISF officer starts from Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 as the gross salary per month. Officers are also entitled to the pension benefits, according to New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme.