The Digital Marketing Revolution
Digital marketing, on the wheels of digital advancement, plays a pivotal role for businesses and global brands in the market. Companies that rely on promotion to reach a wider audience are inclining toward online marketing and in their quest to expand business establishments across the globe. In a fast-paced environment, making an online presence felt helps businesses thrive. Digital marketing is inevitable; it bridges the gap between customers and businesses like B2B and B2C through data-driven insights on marketing channels such as social media, job portals, paid search advertising, and marketing campaigns crafted with inbound and outbound marketing techniques.
A digital marking course is in-demand for students to cater to the digital needs of businesses through prowess in research skills, handling social media, search engines, and websites that can help generate sales leads, increase organic website traffic and shape brand awareness. Digital marketing courses also enhance students’ skills to secure a promising role in top PR or media companies. At Sulekha, we help you connect with verified and renowned Digital Marketing agencies and training institutes near you, offering 150+ digital marketing courses.
Modules of Digital Marketing Services
The digital marketing objective is to pitch products and services on various online channels to capture, generate sales and convert them into leads. Eloquent writing and product branding can cover a target audience. By leveraging channels like Email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, E-commerce websites, and Quora, marketers can use digital marketing strategies to cover web analytics and data-driven traffic to benefit companies and users mutually. Read the following digital marketing tactics to meet business objectives.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) employs organic practices that increase businesses’ ranks in Google search results. This eventually increases search engine traffic and generates site visibility for users to access the business website effortlessly than surfing more. To accomplish this, SEO analysts target short and long-tail keywords and phrases users search monthly and annually on Google and analyze the search volumes to incorporate them into their content. SEO researchers must also consider the following during the process,
- Context Indexing
- Good linking building
- Targeting high-volume keywords
Search Engine Marketing is a digital marketing technique that enhances site visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) and is the fastest way to drive enormous traffic to a website. SEM is called pay-per-click or paid search due to its inorganic marketing structure. This marketing plan has become unavoidable for increasing a company or brand’s online presence or reach. In this process, advertisers pay for the site traffic, impressions, and the number of visitors, enabling companies to spend their marketing budget smartly. Search marketing reaches users with a faster response rate when they perform a query on a search engine. Thus results with SEM are immediate. This digital advertising strategy, unlike other campaigns, is non-intrusive and least interrupts the background tasks. A marketer is prompted to follow these steps when setting up an SEM network,
- Research and select a set of keywords relevant to desired website or product
- Select a geographic ad location to display
- Bid on a convincing pay-per-click fee for ads
Social Media Marketing (SMM) uses social media applications to market services. This online-marketing technique enables brands to connect with users and share brand information with audiences via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and WhatsApp. It strategically builds brands’ customers and sales to drive organic traffic to a website and potentially convert leads. This approach to digital marketing leverages the familiarity and security of social media channels, making users confident to click on the outbound links to gain insights. Marketers who use SMM must keep the posts consistent as the account visibility rate is measured based on channel activity and time spent on the platform daily. Marketers can also use automated tools to schedule posts with the “set and forget” option. An essential part of SMM is analytics; social media marketers need to be tech-savvy in analyzing posts’ insights and perform different strategies to keep the audience active.
Pay-per-click is a branch of digital advertising to align users’ interests and companies’ goals. Practicing PPC is the quickest inorganic search engine marketing strategy to drive traffic to small online businesses instantly. Companies or advertisers have to pay a fee whenever users click on their ads or sponsored links redirecting to the primary page. PPC, in other words, captures users’ interest in researching more about the company’s service when displayed on the first results page or when searching for relevant terms. Running a well-targeted PPC campaign through Google Ads is cost-effective and highly rewarding as the return on ad spend (ROAS) is high when a user visits a company’s site. This leads to more brand exposure to direct the targeted audiences towards their destination. If the touches users’ pain points, Google will reduce the rate of cost per click and reward with lower-costing ad clicks in the future PPC marketing campaign. An advertiser must incorporate and organize the right keywords and assort and organize them into campaigns, and set up optimized landing pages for conversions.
- Optimized PPC campaign is cost-effective
- Compatible with running multiple ad campaigns for each keyword
- The higher the click-through rates, the more conversions and sales revenue
Email marketing is a powerful marketing channel for direct customer interaction through emails to promote brands and sell value propositions. An email has been a popular marketing tool as it demands users make actions, either reply to the email or forward it externally to establish new connections or discard the email or transfer it to the spam folder. This business and marketing approach can help brands tap into customer awareness of the latest products or services through an email campaign comprising newsletters, product launches, promotional emails, Retention emails, etc. The automated email marketing campaign also helps brands build meaningful relationships with customers and engage between purchases through marketing emails; brands can reap a significant return on investments (ROI) compared to other marketing techniques.
- Aligns sales and marketing
- More leads and conversion
Affiliate marketing is a kind of performance-based marketing technique wherein a business rewards one or more affiliate partners for each visit brought in by the latter's own marketing efforts. Affiliate marketing is a diplomatic strategy executed between four players- merchant, network, publisher and customer, where the actions of one are mutually dependent on the rest.
Content marketing is the first step to producing a successful and organic website to drive traffic instantly. It is a focused marketing approach helping companies pitch products and services by creating and distributing valuable and authentic information to capture a clearly defined target audience and retain their trust. Content marketing helps perform profitable customer action that majorly works on call-to-action (CTA) and inbound and outbound links that redirect users to external links to refer to more content from the company’s page. Marketers can carve a successful content marketing campaign by creating podcasts, videos, articles, blogs, on-page for websites, and social media posts to establish a brand statement, trust, selling value, and clear value proposition. Content marketing for enterprises plays a significant role in,
- Increased sale value
- Cost savings
- Driving organic traffic
- Capturing loyal customers
Digital Display Advertising
Digital display advertising is when a brand/business decides to promote their venture on a digital platform through banners and ad formats in order to generate revenue. The course involves the study of careful planning and strategy in order to get optimal organic traffic.
Mobile advertising is a digital strategy implemented by businesses to target their audience solely through smartphones, tablets and other mobile media. The course includes insights on optimizing lead generation through SMS, MMS, email, social media, and applications.
Lead generation is a digital marketing jargon that refers to optimizing the generation of prospective consumer interest or inquiry into a business' products or services through the Internet. The course will help you cover the ground on analyzing business strategies and improving them in order to get maximum leads for your business.
YouTube advertising is a way of advertising your video content on YouTube or in search results so you can maximize your user reach. These ads (videos, banners, or text) can be shown before the requested video plays, as an overlay while a video plays, or in the right margin of the page.YouTube advertising, done through Google Ads.
Benefits are : Reach the Right Audience, Easy to Track & Measure, YouTube Advertisements are more Engaging.
Benefits of Learning Digital Marketing Course
Easy to Learn
Digital marketing is for everyone; it is pretty more accessible than traditional marketing, where scaling becomes more target-oriented than providing freedom to create effective strategies.
Global Business Reach
Digital Marketing, unlike traditional marketing, is not restricted to geography, man-labor, and creating an international business campaign is beyond imaginable. However, digital marketing revolutionized internet marketing with boundless means to reach wider target audiences worldwide. Even a local vendor or brand can tap into markets through the internet, which helps businesses explore and maximize opportunities by covering international audiences.
A crucial advantage of digital marketing is the availability and demand for content to showcase the brand online. Branding becomes effortless as each platform receives a different content strategy, and writing fresh content with effective SEO practices reproduces more insights.
More consumer interaction through content blogs, articles (free and paid), website content, and marketing strategies like email marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.
Digital Marketing Course Fee Structure
- Digital marketing foundation course – Rs. 10,000
- Online digital marketing course – Rs. 35,000
- Optional skills topics – Rs. 8,500
- Diploma in digital marketing and advertising – Rs. 25,000
Career Prospects in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager (5-8 years) – Rs. 15 Lakh approx
- PPC Analyst (4-6 years) – Rs. 9 Lakh approx
- SEO Specialist (4-7 years) – Rs 10 Lakh approx
- SEM Specialist (8-12 years) – Rs. 15 Lakh approx
- Content Writer (8-10 years) – Rs. 20 Lakh approx
Top 5 Digital Marketing Institutes in Bangalore
1. Digital Academy 360 – Best Digital Marketing Academy in Bangalore
Digital Academy 360 started its baby steps in 2015 as a full-fledged digital marketing training academy. The academy took the digital marketing world by storm and is renowned as one of the best digital marketing centers in Bangalore, awarded by the Indian Education Awards 2019. To support a redefining vision to produce top digital marketing professionals in the industry, it imparts the best strategies to identify students’ raw abilities and the best methods to sharpen their flair for content writing, SEO, design thinking, UI/UX, email, and affiliate marketing. The academy also recruits industry-ready professionals on board, a team of 100 who helps students experience the best academic and disciplined career. The infrastructure is a hat-on feature that cultivates a student-friendly culture enabling them to interact easily. The academy expands its access to 5 centers in Bangalore city.
- International curriculum
- In-depth beginners and advanced courses
- Google Ads partner training institute
- Quarterly updates with free LMS
- Unlimited access to online tools and content
- Online classes with recording features
Post Graduate Courses
- PG in Digital Marketing and Analytics
- PG in UI/UX design thinking
- PG in Full Stack Development with MERN
- Diploma in Digital Marketing and Programming ads
- Diploma in UI/UX designing
- Diploma in Content Writing and Ad Copy Writing
- Regular Digital Marketing program (Classroom): Rs. 60.000
- Regular Digital Marketing Program (Online): Rs. 23,000
- Facebook Master Course: Rs. 10,000
- Location: 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560069
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 073535 15515
- Website: https://digitalacademy360.com/
2. ExcelR – Top Digital Marketing Institutes in Bangalore
ExcelR is a leading Digital Marketing institute in Bangalore studded with online and offline courses for students seeking a promising career in digital marketing. With various hands-on exercises, teachers can grip students’ learning capacity and catapult them beyond average productivity. The curriculum is designed to adapt for beginners with fundamentals and mid-level professionals seeking to stay updated on marketing trends. Efficient digital marketing experts power ExcelR as tutors to cover topics within the stipulated time and sharpen their skills in content writing, SEO, SEM, pay-per-click (PPC), social media, web analytics, conversion optimization, email, mobile marketing, etc.
- 10 global certifications from Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- 1-year e-learning content access
- Placement assurance from top MNCs
- Avail ExcelR's Exclusive JUMBO PASS
- Life Time Access to Self-Paced Learning
Google Digital Marketing and E-Commerce program
SEMrush SEO Analyst Certification
HubSpot Email Marketing Certification
- 1-Month Digital Marketing Online Course – Rs. 15,000
- Location: 1st Stage, BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560068
- Phone: 096321 56744
- Website: https://www.excelr.com/
3. Apponix Academy – One of the best Digital Marketing Institutes in Bangalore
The Apponix Academy in Bangalore is an eminent training institute that offers a comprehensive digital marketing program covering content writing, SEO, SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, email marketing, etc. The institute is the first of its kind and helps digital marketers procure the best job in town for a reliable future. Apponix Academy has an imposing track record of placing 1000+ students in top MNCs and digital marketing agencies across the country. With reputed and professional faculties recruited from the best marketing spaces, the academy allows students to reach the tipping point and widen their scope. Apponix is partnered with various recruitment agencies and is an official partner of Talentsarena.com, a popular job portal in India. The course covers all the facets of digital marketing tools like FB Insights, Google Analytics, Qlik, YouTube Analytics, Google Keyword Planner and Trends, Bing Ads, Feng-GUI, Crazyegg, Hitwise, etc.
- Intensive classroom training
- Live projects on each module
- Internship support
- Flexible student batch of 7 to 8
- Guaranteed interviews and placement
- Competitive fee structure with 0% Interest EMI
- Digital Marketing Mid-Level Program: SEO, SEM, SM Marketing, PPC, Website Designing, etc.
- Digital Marketing Advanced Program: CMS, Webinar Marketing, Google Data Studio, Online Branding, etc.
- Google Adwords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- SEMrush Certification and Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Inbound Marketing Certification
- Digital Marketing Classroom Training (60-80hrs) – Rs. 16,000
- Location: Aswath Nagar, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560037
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 080505 80888
- Website: apponix.com
4. Digital Monk – Premier Digital Marketing Academy in Bangalore
Digital Monk was founded in 2019 and is highly acclaimed for its best digital marketing online training in Bangalore. The academy composes self-paced learning for students to complete online modules in their comfort. The classes are held by industry-led digital marketing experts and consultants, providing cutting-edge course curricula. The coveted digital marketing course from Digital Monk is India’s no.1 advanced digital marketing course. It is created to adapt to students learning pace and to leave no stone unturned in providing the best digital marketing education. Students are also provided with the best scholarship options to support their education and guaranteed placements. The course certificate is partnered with Google, Bing, Facebook, FB Blueprint, Meta, and IIDM.com.
- Lifetime access to online tools
- Flexible batch timings
- Compact batch size of 10-15
- Internship and placement opportunities
- Career agencies for businesses’ digital presence
- Advanced Digital Marketing Course
- Self-Paced Digital Marketing Course
- Advanced SEO Ninja Course
- Advanced Digital Marketing Course – Rs. 60,000 + GST
- Self-Paced Digital Marketing Course – R. 84,000 + GST (Offer Rs. 19,999)
- Location: BTM 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560076
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 8310657401
- Website: https://www.digitalmonk.org/
5. Web Marketing Academy (WMA) – Reputed Digital Marketing Institute in Bangalore
Web Marketing Academy (WMA) provides classroom Digital Marketing training for prospects seeking a successful career in digital marketing. The academy is one of the best digital marketing institutes in Bangalore. It thrives on creating future brand icons and entrepreneurs taking great strides in the digital and social media world. It offers a popular course called the modern digital marketing certification course, designed for working professionals, freshers, students, marketing executives, and business owners. WMA provides pro-active training in certificates in SEO, Google Ads, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics. C-suits also offer customized courses to run real-time successful marketing campaigns. Industry-led instructors lead the classroom training.
- Whiteboard explanations, videos, live projects, and QnA sessions
- Max 8-10 students per batch
- Updated course curriculum
- Flexible weekday timings
- Lifetime membership
- Job-Ready Digital Marketing Course: (40+ modules, 8+ certifications, 200+ hours of classroom training)
- Corporate Digital Marketing Course: (Digital Marketing strategy, influencer marketing, inbound, personal branding, etc.)
- Modern Digital Marketing certification: Rs. 1,85,000 (Offer – Rs. 65,000)
- Location: 2nd Stage, Doopanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560008
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 087922 99538
- Website: https://www.webmarketingacademy.in/