The Digital Marketing Revolution
Digital marketing, on the wheels of digital advancement, plays a pivotal role for businesses and global brands in the market. Companies that rely on promotion to reach a wider audience are inclining toward online marketing and in their quest to expand business establishments across the globe. In a fast-paced environment, making an online presence felt helps businesses thrive. Digital marketing is inevitable; it bridges the gap between customers and businesses like B2B and B2C through data-driven insights on marketing channels such as social media, job portals, paid search advertising, and marketing campaigns crafted with inbound and outbound marketing techniques.
A digital marking course is in-demand for students to cater to the digital needs of businesses through prowess in research skills, handling social media, search engines, and websites that can help generate sales leads, increase organic website traffic and shape brand awareness. Digital marketing courses also enhance students’ skills to secure a promising role in top PR or media companies. At Sulekha, we help you connect with verified and renowned Digital Marketing agencies and training institutes near you, offering 150+ digital marketing courses.
Modules of Digital Marketing Services
The digital marketing objective is to pitch products and services on various online channels to capture, generate sales and convert them into leads. Eloquent writing and product branding can cover a target audience. By leveraging channels like Email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, E-commerce websites, and Quora, marketers can use digital marketing strategies to cover web analytics and data-driven traffic to benefit companies and users mutually. Read the following digital marketing tactics to meet business objectives.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) employs organic practices that increase businesses’ ranks in Google search results. This eventually increases search engine traffic and generates site visibility for users to access the business website effortlessly than surfing more. To accomplish this, SEO analysts target short and long-tail keywords and phrases users search monthly and annually on Google and analyze the search volumes to incorporate them into their content. SEO researchers must also consider the following during the process,
- Context Indexing
- Good linking building
- Targeting high-volume keywords
Search Engine Marketing is a digital marketing technique that enhances site visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) and is the fastest way to drive enormous traffic to a website. SEM is called pay-per-click or paid search due to its inorganic marketing structure. This marketing plan has become unavoidable for increasing a company or brand’s online presence or reach. In this process, advertisers pay for the site traffic, impressions, and the number of visitors, enabling companies to spend their marketing budget smartly. Search marketing reaches users with a faster response rate when they perform a query on a search engine. Thus results with SEM are immediate. This digital advertising strategy, unlike other campaigns, is non-intrusive and least interrupts the background tasks. A marketer is prompted to follow these steps when setting up an SEM network,
- Research and select a set of keywords relevant to desired website or product
- Select a geographic ad location to display
- Bid on a convincing pay-per-click fee for ads
Social Media Marketing (SMM) uses social media applications to market services. This online-marketing technique enables brands to connect with users and share brand information with audiences via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and WhatsApp. It strategically builds brands’ customers and sales to drive organic traffic to a website and potentially convert leads. This approach to digital marketing leverages the familiarity and security of social media channels, making users confident to click on the outbound links to gain insights. Marketers who use SMM must keep the posts consistent as the account visibility rate is measured based on channel activity and time spent on the platform daily. Marketers can also use automated tools to schedule posts with the “set and forget” option. An essential part of SMM is analytics; social media marketers need to be tech-savvy in analyzing posts’ insights and perform different strategies to keep the audience active.
Pay-per-click is a branch of digital advertising to align users’ interests and companies’ goals. Practicing PPC is the quickest inorganic search engine marketing strategy to drive traffic to small online businesses instantly. Companies or advertisers have to pay a fee whenever users click on their ads or sponsored links redirecting to the primary page. PPC, in other words, captures users’ interest in researching more about the company’s service when displayed on the first results page or when searching for relevant terms. Running a well-targeted PPC campaign through Google Ads is cost-effective and highly rewarding as the return on ad spend (ROAS) is high when a user visits a company’s site. This leads to more brand exposure to direct the targeted audiences towards their destination. If the touches users’ pain points, Google will reduce the rate of cost per click and reward with lower-costing ad clicks in the future PPC marketing campaign. An advertiser must incorporate and organize the right keywords and assort and organize them into campaigns, and set up optimized landing pages for conversions.
- Optimized PPC campaign is cost-effective
- Compatible with running multiple ad campaigns for each keyword
- The higher the click-through rates, the more conversions and sales revenue
Email marketing is a powerful marketing channel for direct customer interaction through emails to promote brands and sell value propositions. An email has been a popular marketing tool as it demands users make actions, either reply to the email or forward it externally to establish new connections or discard the email or transfer it to the spam folder. This business and marketing approach can help brands tap into customer awareness of the latest products or services through an email campaign comprising newsletters, product launches, promotional emails, Retention emails, etc. The automated email marketing campaign also helps brands build meaningful relationships with customers and engage between purchases through marketing emails; brands can reap a significant return on investments (ROI) compared to other marketing techniques.
- Aligns sales and marketing
- More leads and conversion
Affiliate marketing is a kind of performance-based marketing technique wherein a business rewards one or more affiliate partners for each visit brought in by the latter's own marketing efforts. Affiliate marketing is a diplomatic strategy executed between four players- merchant, network, publisher and customer, where the actions of one are mutually dependent on the rest.
Content marketing is the first step to producing a successful and organic website to drive traffic instantly. It is a focused marketing approach helping companies pitch products and services by creating and distributing valuable and authentic information to capture a clearly defined target audience and retain their trust. Content marketing helps perform profitable customer action that majorly works on call-to-action (CTA) and inbound and outbound links that redirect users to external links to refer to more content from the company’s page. Marketers can carve a successful content marketing campaign by creating podcasts, videos, articles, blogs, on-page for websites, and social media posts to establish a brand statement, trust, selling value, and clear value proposition. Content marketing for enterprises plays a significant role in,
- Increased sale value
- Cost savings
- Driving organic traffic
- Capturing loyal customers
Digital Display Advertising
Digital display advertising is when a brand/business decides to promote their venture on a digital platform through banners and ad formats in order to generate revenue. The course involves the study of careful planning and strategy in order to get optimal organic traffic.
Mobile advertising is a digital strategy implemented by businesses to target their audience solely through smartphones, tablets and other mobile media. The course includes insights on optimizing lead generation through SMS, MMS, email, social media, and applications.
Lead generation is a digital marketing jargon that refers to optimizing the generation of prospective consumer interest or inquiry into a business' products or services through the Internet. The course will help you cover the ground on analyzing business strategies and improving them in order to get maximum leads for your business.
YouTube advertising is a way of advertising your video content on YouTube or in search results so you can maximize your user reach. These ads (videos, banners, or text) can be shown before the requested video plays, as an overlay while a video plays, or in the right margin of the page.YouTube advertising, done through Google Ads.
Benefits are : Reach the Right Audience, Easy to Track & Measure, YouTube Advertisements are more Engaging.
Benefits of Learning Digital Marketing Course
Easy to Learn
Digital marketing is for everyone; it is pretty more accessible than traditional marketing, where scaling becomes more target-oriented than providing freedom to create effective strategies.
Global Business Reach
Digital Marketing, unlike traditional marketing, is not restricted to geography, man-labor, and creating an international business campaign is beyond imaginable. However, digital marketing revolutionized internet marketing with boundless means to reach wider target audiences worldwide. Even a local vendor or brand can tap into markets through the internet, which helps businesses explore and maximize opportunities by covering international audiences.
A crucial advantage of digital marketing is the availability and demand for content to showcase the brand online. Branding becomes effortless as each platform receives a different content strategy, and writing fresh content with effective SEO practices reproduces more insights.
More consumer interaction through content blogs, articles (free and paid), website content, and marketing strategies like email marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.
Digital Marketing Course Fee Structure
- Digital marketing foundation course – Rs. 10,000
- Online digital marketing course – Rs. 35,000
- Optional skills topics – Rs. 8,500
- Diploma in digital marketing and advertising – Rs. 25,000
Career Prospects in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager (5-8 years) – Rs. 15 Lakh approx
- PPC Analyst (4-6 years) – Rs. 9 Lakh approx
- SEO Specialist (4-7 years) – Rs 10 Lakh approx
- SEM Specialist (8-12 years) – Rs. 15 Lakh approx
- Content Writer (8-10 years) – Rs. 20 Lakh approx
Top 5 Digital Marketing Institutes in Delhi
1. IIM Skills Delhi – Best Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi
Look no further than IIM Skills if you are keen to learn Digital Marketing skills at a reputed institute. The institute has been active since 2015 and aims to provide flagship Digital Marketing courses catered to students seeking to know all the facets of digital marketing, covering content, advertisement, social media, affiliate marketing, etc. IIM Skills made education available online to identify the best way to provide a complete hands-on learning experience. Trainers with rich experience carry out online classes to help students experiment and master the nuances.
- International certifications from Google, Facebook, Hubspot, MSME
- Lifetime access to online study materials
- Live classes + projects with presentations and recording
- Job-ready practical skills
- Free tools worth Rs.79,000
- Content Writing and Technical Writing Course
- Digital Marketing and Email Marketing Course
- Advanced SEO and SEM Course
- Financial Modeling Course
- Google Analytics, PPA, and Web Analytics
Online Digital Marketing Course (Govt. Recognized) – Rs. 34,900 + 18% GST
2. Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE) – One of the best Digital Marketing Institutes in Delhi
The Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE) is Asia’s most trusted digital marketing institute providing globally accredited programs and certifications. IIDE’s humble beginning was back in 2016, and since that, the academy has laid the cornerstone for producing the best digital marketing students. The world education congress also awarded IIDE as the best digital marketing institute in 2021. It also sets a grand in-campus exhibition for students and partners with stellar global brands, PR agencies, and fashion boutiques for an exciting future. Digital enthusiasts tune the cutting-edge curriculum to provide an instrumental learning experience and hone students’ skills.
- 1-week short-term course in Digital Marketing: 13+ topics, live classes, 30-day video access
- 11-month MBA-level Digital Marketing (offline and on-campus): 40+ modules, advanced,
- 4-month online Digital Marketing certification (offline and online): 13+ modules, intermediate
- Short-term certification courses: 1 module per course: Rs. 6,500
- MBA in Digital Marketing program (In-campus): Rs. 4,67,797 + GST
- Online Digital Marketing (offline + online): Rs. 88,983 + GST
- 87% placement rate
- 100+ college partnerships
- Flexible class timings
- Videos and live sessions
- One-on-one student interaction
- Resume and interview training
- Phone Number: +91 96199 58615
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: https://iide.co/online-digital-marketing-course/
3. Techstack Academy – One of the reputed Digital Marketing schools in Delhi
Techstack Academy provides quality Digital Marketing training for students aspiring to work with reputed brands and PR companies. The academy crafts stunning, memorable training tenure for Digital Marketing enthusiasts with in-hand solutions, real-time project training, and student workshops covering content writing, social media management, SEO, etc. Techstack is affiliated with Orangus India – ranked the no.1 digital marketing institute. They provide one of the most qualified digital marketing courses in Delhi and recruit a stream of faculties with 12+ years of experience in top MNCs like Google, Infosys, and IBM to mold students with top-notch curricula.
- Dual course credentials from Techstack and Orangus
- Course EMI options available
- 18000+ Digital Marketing students trained
- Smart classes and live sessions
- 100% placement support
- 17 certifications guaranteed
- Resume and portfolio building training
- Corporate Technologist Digital Marketing course:
- Advanced Digital Marketing course (tools covered – WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe, HTML, CSS)
3-month regular classroom Digital Marketing program: Rs. 30,000
- Location: 4th Floor, plot 7, Lane 2, Behind Saket Metro Gate, 2, Westend Marg, Saiyad ul Ajaib, Sainik Farm, New Delhi, Delhi 110030
- Contact: 093198 44494
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.techstack.in/
4. Delhi School of Internet Marketing (DSIM) – Top Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi
DSIM is one of the best Digital Marketing schools in Delhi that taps into an integrated market-target approach through various digital marketing courses. The school of internet marketing provides a full-fledged live classroom experience to make education more full-filled than ever. DSIM has versatile digital marketing experts with an excellent track record of training 25,680+ professionals around the globe in 947+ batches. The institute provides weekday and weekend batches in a well-thought-out process to access practical learning and apply the procured skills effectively. The school also endorses scholarship programs for students.
- India’s first Hybrid training program
- Part-time and full-time paid internship
- Free digital marketing software tools
- four4 most in-demand courses in one
- Online and offline classes available
- 100% placement assurance
- 4-in-1 Masters in Digital Marketing Course (120+ hours and 4-6 months)
- Specialization Modules (Black Hat, Advanced Marketing Analysis and Strategies)
- Digital Marketing Course: Rs. 66,450 + 18% GST
- Specialization Modules: Rs. 29,000 + 18% GST
Upcoming Student Batches
- Weekday Batch Start: 27th Sep 2022 [Tue, Wed, Thursday & Fri] (Timings: 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM)
- Weekend Batch Start: 1st Oct, 2022 [Sat & Sun] (Timings: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- Location: B-26 Shivalik, near Malviya Nagar Metro Station, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017
- Contact: 8800290309
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://dsim.in/
5. National School of Internet Marketing (NSIM) – One of the best Digital Marketing schools in India
NSIM embraces the most advanced digital marketing courses for entrepreneurs and students to invite extensive knowledge about every aspect of the field. The course is globally accredited, and many reputed organizations like Google, TATA, HCL, Amazon, Accenture, Microsoft, and other global MNCs. Recognize and provide excellent employment scope for candidates with the certificate obtained from NSIM. The school has been setting an ideal standard consecutively for eight years, and considering its organization of values; it provides the ultimatum platform to exhibit skills. NSIM also provides educational scholarships for merit students. This Online Marketing Institute lays a path that leads you to the world of opportunities. Here, you will learn the skills that will help you build a remarkable career in Digital Marketing.
- Free demo session
- Weekend and weekdays batch
- Placement assurances
- Overall 21K+ students trained
- Free software tools
- Affordable fee structure
- Digital Marketing foundation: Rs. 85,000
- Digital Marketing Advanced classroom course: Rs. 1,15,000
- Location: H-11 First Floor, South Extension I, New Delhi, Delhi 110049
- Website: https://www.nsim.in/
- Contact: +91-9811020518
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org