Key Highlights of ETABS Course in Delhi
- Learn from industry experts via classroom and online teaching mode
- Hands-on experience with real-life case studies
- Live project-based training
- Expert-led, in-depth course with upgraded study material and industry relevant ETABS syllabus
- Opportunity to pursue ETABS online training from well-certified instructors
- 24 x 7 expert support and regular assignments
- Complete assistance with job placement
- Issuance of a valid ETABS certification upon successful course completion
What is ETABS training?
ETABS is a highly efficient design and analysis program that is meant for building structures. It comes with an integrated system along with the potential to manage the greatest and most complicated building structures and configurations. ETABS has a robust CAD-like drawing platform that includes a graphical and object-based interface. It is ideal for creating all kinds of structures in a very short span of time. This increases the productivity of civil engineers and enables them to save a significant amount of time and money over general purpose programs. With a highly coordinated framework and capacity to manage complex project structures, ETABS guarantees the following:
- Robust and reliable CAD-like drawing devices in highly interactive, graphical user interface
- Enhanced profitability of architects and designers in the building business
- Significant reduction in the amount of time and money needed for complex projects
About the ETABS Course in Delhi
This training program aims at offering a comprehensive knowledge of the ETABS software and all its applications. The program will make the participants aware of the different procedures and processes of the design models. The certification will make the candidates ready for working in the civil design industry. Through this training, the candidates can gain hands-on experience in managing large-scale projects that include non- linear models as well. Furthermore, the training proves to be extremely beneficial for candidates as it enhances their skills in model creation, analysis, and reporting, etc. The course will teach about everything that is needed for conducting a structural analysis of a building. This coaching program doesn't require the candidates to possess any prior structural design software experience. In fact, the course will cover all the aspects of the software, from the very basic to advanced techniques. By the end, the participants will be able to easily create a structural design of their project. The course contains a number of modules that teach the participants the ETABS software in depth. Upon the completion of the course, all parties will have knowledge of the following module in detail:
- Model creation
- Result reporting
- Response Spectrum Analysis
- Push-over Analysis
- Response History Analysis
- Concrete Frame Design and Detailing
- Working with Composite Beam
- Steel Frame Design and Detailing
- Dynamic Analysis
Who should join ETABS Training in Delhi?
The ETABS certification training is most suitable for those candidates who are interested in learning about civil design. The course is most suited to the following professionals:
- Civil engineering students who want to learn this software for structural design and analysis
- Civil engineering students who want to establish a thriving career in structural design of buildings
- Graduates who are working on projects on building design
- Anyone who is willing to learn the ETABS software
Learning ETABS will help these professionals to produce highly scalable, effective and cost-efficient design models.
What are the learning benefits?
- In-depth instructor-led training
- 24 x 7 on-job support and assistance
- Expert and certified trainers
- Practical approach
- Real-world use cases and scenarios
ETABS course syllabus
The exact course syllabus depends upon the type of course that you have chosen. However, a basic ETABS certification training program offers exhaustive coaching on the following topics:
- Dynamic Analysis: This involves the study of the different options for the response spectrum analysis.
- Modeling: Understanding techniques to work with physical members to save time for the creation of model and interpretation of results.
- Steel Frame Design & Detailing: Learning techniques for steel member selection: drift optimization and stress checking.
- Understand about the design intellectual property in detail
- The various concepts of creating and editing design models
- Using all the acquired knowledge for handling big-scale seismic projects, including those that involve non-linear modeling
ETABS Course duration
The ETABS certification training course duration precisely depends upon the type of training software you want to opt for. Mostly all the courses are short-term courses and can be completed within 20 to 25 hours. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of employed professionals as well as fresh graduates. You can opt for a weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch, depending upon your requirements. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only the weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
Course fees ETABS Course in Delhi
ETABS certification training course fee is influenced by different factors such as the type of ETABS training course chosen by the candidate, the status of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. It is advisable to check the course fee offered by a couple of institutes before finalizing on anyone to make sure you get the best deal. Here is a cost breakdown of pursuing a ETABS certification course in Delhi.
ETABS certification training
Cost of learning
|ETABS classroom training||INR 15,000 to 25,000|
|ETABS online training||INR 10,000 to 15,000|
|Cost of study material||Up to INR 500|
The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is mostly covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.
ETABS certification training job opportunities
Having a certification in ETABS is considered to be great for a candidate’s resume. This certification is a testimony to the candidate’s skills and knowledge in using the application. With this, the aspirants can easily land rewarding jobs in the design and construction industry. Moreover, pursuing an ETABS course will make the candidates more able to create effective product designs. The training will offer recognition in the CAD/ CAM industry as an established civil engineer. Some of the most prominent ETABS job roles along with their salaries are as follows:
ETABS Job Roles
The approximate annual salary
|ETABS Civil Engineer||INR 7,00,000 to 9,20,000|
|Structural Design Engineer||INR 7,00,000 to 9,20,000|
|ETAB Trainer||INR 4,00,000 to 7,20,000|
|ETABS Civil Structure Engineer||INR 7,00,000 to 9,20,000|
|Sr. Civil Engineer||INR 9,00,000 to 12,20,000|