Secure your future As a Medical Professional with the Best HAAD Exam Coaching in Kadodra, Surat
HAAD stands for Health Authority of Abu Dhabi. HAAD is one of the most prominent and important entrance exams to crack the position of a Medical Professional in Abu Dhabi. It is a lifetime opportunity that lets the candidates who are willing to spend their professional life in Abu Dhabi take a shot at the entrance exam, test their skills and land a job as a Nurse, Dentist, Pharmacist or other professions like Homeopathic, physiotherapists, etc. in Abu Dhabi. Millions of candidates wish to build their future as a medical professional and practitioner by appearing in the entrance exam that can help them get an entry into the capital of the United Arab Emirates. If you are an ambitious candidate who wishes to get a job as a Medical Practitioner or Professional, you can opt for HAAD Exam coaching in Kadodra, Surat to attain the right understanding and skills to appear in the entrance exam for securing a rewarding career as a Nurse, Dentist, Pharmacist, Homeopathy, Physiotherapist and other medical professionals. Sulekha brings to you HAAD Exam coaching in Kadodra, Surat that offer quality training, thus guaranteeing you pass the HAAD entrance exam with flying colors.
Why choose Sulekha?
With Sulekha, you can choose from verified HAAD Exam coaching in Kadodra, Surat, based on your location, and other preferences. Fill up the form by selecting the exam you need coaching for, and our experts will get back to you in no time. Additionally, you can evaluate and compare different institutes for the most recommended HAAD exam coaching in Kadodra, Surat to ensure you make the best choice.
Eligibility criterion for opting for HAAD Exam
The following students are eligible for taking the HAAD Exam.
- Candidates opting for the HAAD exam for Nursing should hold a Bachelor degree in nursing or an equivalent qualification of NLT with three years study duration in “Nursing” from an accredited university. Candidates with an Associate Degree Nurses with evidence of passing the National exam can also apply for the HAAD exam
- It is mandatory for candidates to hold a national license for practice to appear for the exam
- Candidates who look forward to a career in pharmacy should hold a 3-Experience certificate, a 4-year Pharm-D or B pharm degree with a Transcript. Candidates should also hold a valid License from pharmacy council or renewal of the license to Practice in Home Country
- Candidates are also required to carry valid Basic Life Support certification
- Holding ACLS, PALS relevant to the area of expertise and specialty is also counted as a prerequisite
Significant features of HAAD Exam coaching in Kadodra, Surat
Reputed HAAD Exam classes in Kadodra, Surat assure the following facilities:
- Comprehensive HAAD Exam syllabus solely on the subjects tested for examination
- Thorough classroom training is given by subject experts and professional teachers
- Exhaustive and detailed practice tests on every topic
- Regular, full-length mock tests to prepare for the main exam
- Specific language classes held for students to brush up their English vocabulary and speaking skills
Career opportunities available on completing HAAD Exam classes
On completing professional HAAD Exam coaching in Kadodra, Surat, a candidate gets to take up their choice of job profiles from the following mentioned in the list.
- Other Medical Professionals like Physiotherapists, Chiropractic medicine, Homeopathy, Naturopathic medicine and Osteopathic medicine
- Alternative Medical Practitioners like Unani medicine and TCM
HAAD Exam centers
The HAAD Exam Constable Entrance examination is held at the following exam centers.
|Bangalore||Pearson Professional Center|
|Hyderabad||Pearson Professional Center|
|Delhi/New Delhi||Pearson Professional Center|
|Mumbai||Pearson Professional Center|
|Chennai||Pearson Professional Center|
|Cochin/Kerala||Rajagiri College Of Social Sciences|
|Trivandrum, Kerala||Indra Institute of Education|