Informatica’s PowerCenter is one of the most popular and powerful tool which is used for process such as extraction, transformation and migration of high volumes of data. Informatica training can help understand the intricacies of this tool which will in turn boost career prospects.
What are the benefits of this training?
The benefits of enrolling with are as follows:
- Up to date study material focusing on data warehousing, business intelligence and Powercenter tool.
- State of the art lab facilities with practical guidance from trainers
- Exposure to real-time projects
- Placement services and assistance
- Authorized Informatica certification guidance
What are the Pre-Requisites for this certification training?
A basic knowledge in SQL can be beneficial for anyone who wants to enroll for Informatica training.
What is the course duration of these training sessions?
The duration of Informatica training varies and depends on the schedule one is comfortable with. The various types of classes are as follows:
- Regular Training (Weekdays): 45 hours
- Part time training (Weekends): 60 hours
- Fast track training sessions: 25 hours
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Concepts:
- DW Architecture
- DW development methods
- About BI
- BI and DW features,
ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Transformation flow
- Source & target
- Different phases
- Staging in ETL
Power Center components
- Repository and Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Console Handling for Power Center
- Session and ROWID Partitioning
- Commit intervals
- Pushdown optimization
- Session level properties
- Methods used for finding bottleneck
- E-R & Dimensional Modeling
- Junk Dimension
- Confirmed Dimension
- Degenerated Dimension
Informatica Power Center 9x
- Workflow manager & monitor
- Repository manager
- Power center console
- Mapping fundamentals
- Workflow basics
- Mapping techniques
- Performance tuning concepts,
Different Task Types
- Session, Command and Timer
- Event Wait and Raise
- Control and Worklet
How Sulekha.com will help you to choose the right Training Institutes?
- Sulekha.com is home to various verified and top rated institutes which provide structured courses at nominal fees.
- Here, you can make informed decisions based on the rating of various institutes and student reviews.
- These verified institutes are also given a Sulekha score based on various parameters which will help simplify the process of choosing the right institute.
- You can also request quotes from these top rated institutes in your city
- If you’re looking for the training centers, we can assure that you are at the right place.