FAQs on Informatica Training and Certification
Informatica is a well-known and extensively used Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) tool for extracting data from multiple sources, applying transformation to the extracted data to meet the target system’s requirements and loading the transformed data into the target.
The purpose of Informatica lies in integrating data from diverse systems and applications and combining them together within a short span of time. Data integration helps in gathering indispensable information which is also comprehensible and provides significant value to businesses. And, because Informatica renders such a high level of efficiency as a data integration platform, it is the leader in the data integration industry as well.
How will I benefit from Informatica Training?
The benefits of enrolling in the training are as follows:
- Latest study material for data warehousing, business intelligence and Informatica Powercenter.
- Back up classes if any sessions are missed.
- Access to well-equipped lab facilities and hands on experience with various tools.
- A chance to work with real time projects.
- Authorized Informatica certificate with placement services.
- Interview preparation with questions and answers.
What are the Pre-Requisites for this certification training?
There is no particular eligibility criteria, however any candidate with basic knowledge in SQL or any other programming language can attend Informatica training.
Who can take up the course?
Informatica certification course will suit for the persons in the professions of Data analyst, Scientist, Software professional, Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse (DW) professionals.
What is the salary package offered to certified professionals?
Informatica generates a lot of jobs per month and skilled professionals earn around Rs.12 to 15 lakhs per annum. A certified fresher on an average earn Rs. 4 lakhs per annum.
What is the course duration of these training sessions?
The average course duration for Informatics training can be anywhere between 35 to 40 hours. The fast track courses can be as short as 14 hours. Institutes also offer weekend training classes for working professionals.
What is covered in the syllabus?
These courses cover an array of topics and this will include all essential topics. The topics covered are as follows:
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Concepts: DW Architecture, DW development methods, About BI, BI and DW features
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load): Functions, transformation flow, source & target, different phases, staging in ETL
- Data Modelling: E-R & Dimensional Modeling, Junk Dimension, Confirmed Dimension, Degenerated Dimension
- Informatica Power Center 9x : Workflow manager & monitor, Repository manager, power center console, mapping fundamentals, workflow basics, transformations, mapping techniques, performance tuning concepts
- Other topics: Pre and post SQL, session recovery, commit points, constraint based loading, UNIX
How Sulekha.com will help you to choose the right Training Institutes?
- Sulekha.com is home to various verified and top rated institutes which provide structured courses at nominal fees.
- Here, you can make informed decisions based on the rating of various institutes and student reviews.
- These verified institutes are also given a Sulekha score based on various parameters which will help simplify the process of choosing the right institute.
- You can get quotes from the 600+ institutes in your city registered with us and also request for demo classes before you make the final decision.
- If you’re looking for the best Informatica training in Chennai, we can assure that you are at the right place.