No. 5, Raja Garden, Kottivakkam, Chennai - 600041
No. 15 Jayamal Street 1st floor Flat C - Ayavoo colony, Aminjikarai, Chennai - 600029
No. 16, RE Nagar, 6th Street, Porur, Chennai - 600116
He is done a good elevation for my home. Good job
Good in creative designs...
Good service and support.
Excellent in work...
A wonderful architect ith great skills and customer friendly nature.Highly comfortable person to work with him.
karthik is very talented in 3d with best price am very happy with his work
Passion toward his work and successfully completed job within time
Joined in this institute for NATA ENGG / ARCH entrance exam coaching. I am happy to join this institute because the faculty and the management were very good. The atmosphere was very nice. Fees structure was 33500, But I have paid 13500 for Three Months course. Faculties explained the subject clearly. I am happy with this Institute.
They are good architect and consultant.
Karthik is very flexible and understands the requirement clearly and deliver more than what is asked for. I would definitely recommend him for elevation and related activities. entire elevation designing happened over phone calls and screen sharing only. Charges are also extremely competitive. Thanks.
What Does An Architectural Design Company Actually Do?
• An architectural company consists of talented architects working for them. These architects are educated, trained and licensed to plan and design buildings.
• An architectural company would guide all the project proceedings from the beginning until the end.
• These companies are responsible for coming up with designs that adhere to the building codes and public safety norms prevailing in a specific location.
Questions That You Must Ask An Architectural Design Company:
• How many years of experience do you have in this industry?
• When did your company establish?
• What is the minimum qualification of the lead architects working for you or under you?
• What sort of software and tools do you use?
• Is only a single architect going to pursue our project until the end or multiple architects would do?
• What sort of projects have you handled before?
• How much time would it take to complete our project?
• How are your services charged? Can you provide a breakdown of costs pertaining to major services?
What More Do You Need To Consider Before Hiring Chennai Architects?
Make sure you have a face-to-face conversation with the architect at the project site itself. Let the architect describe you the best feasible design for the place. Don’t reveal your ideas first. A good architect would come up with most creative solutions for your needs depending on the size of the location. Sulekha can be your one stop destination for getting in touch with trustworthy architects.
Architecture is an art and science that deals with designing and constructing structures. There are hundreds of buildings across the world which has captured our hearts with its stunning looks...Read More
Modern architecture breaks away from the traditional designs and strives to create buildings beyond the standard concepts. With towering skyscrapers around the world there are a few which have...Read More