Secure your future with the Best Online UGC NET Coaching Classes in Bangalore
UGC NET is a national level competitive examination that is held to select candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowship. The competitive examination is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency.) The CSIR NET is conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates for the position of lecturers in Indian universities and colleges. Candidates who clear the CSIR NET examination can choose any one of the specializations available that fall under the faculty of Science and Technology, Commerce, Computer Science, and many more subjects. The subjects that can be chosen include Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Electronics Science, Management, Economics, and Physical Sciences, etc. If you are an ambitious candidate who wishes to get a job as a lecturer at one of the most esteemed universities in India, you can opt for Online UGC NET Coaching Classes in Bangalore to attain the right understanding and skills to appear in CSIR NET. Sulekha brings to you Online UGC NET Coaching Classes in Bangalore that offer quality training, thus guaranteeing you pass the CSIR NET exam with flying colors.
Why choose Sulekha?
With Sulekha, you can choose from verified Online UGC NET Coaching Classes in Bangalore, based on your location, and other preferences. Fill up the form by selecting the exam you need coaching for and our experts will get back to you in no time. Additionally, you can evaluate and compare different institutes for the most recommended Online UGC NET Coaching Classes in Bangalore to ensure you make the best choice.
Eligibility criterion for opting for Online UGC NET Coaching Classes in Bangalore
The following students are eligible for taking Online UGC NET Coaching Classes in Bangalore.
- Candidates should be a maximum of 28 years. 33 years in case the candidate belongs to SC/ ST/ PwD or female candidates. OBC can be 31 years old
- Candidates must be an Indian National
- Candidates should have a M.Sc. or equivalent degree. The acceptable degrees include Integrated BS-MS, BS-4 years, BE, BTech, M.Sc. in the subject of your choice
Significant features of Online UGC NET Coaching Classes in Bangalore
Reputed CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences Online classes in Bangalore assure the following facilities:
- Comprehensive CSIR NET Online syllabus based on the solely on the subjects tested for examination
- Thorough training is given by subject experts and professional teachers
- Exhaustive and detailed practice tests on every topic
- Regular, full-length mock tests to prepare for the main exam
UGC NET Syllabus
There are two papers. Paper 1 is a general Paper, and Paper 2 is the subject paper. The syllabus for both papers is different. Paper 1 Teaching Aptitude Research Aptitude Reading Comprehension Communication Reasoning Quantitative Aptitude Data Interpretation Information and Communication Technology (ICT) People and Environment Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, and Administration Paper 2 It contains questions from the chosen subject of the candidate. Exam pattern Paper 1 contains 50 questions with a maximum of 100 marks. Paper 2 contains 100 questions with a maximum of 200 marks. The cumulative time allotted is 3 hours for both the papers. There is no negative marking in either of the two papers. The questions come in the form of multiple-choice questions. This exam is a computer-based examination and has no offline or pen and paper mode.
Tips for qualifying the UGC NET examination
Preparing for the UGC-NET exam is a difficult and time-consuming task. If you want to qualify for the exam, then you should follow these tips and dedicate yourself fully to the preparation of the examination.
- Study a subject at a time. It will allow you maximum concentration.
- Prepare and stick to a schedule.
- Do not ignore any difficult topics.
- Practice through mock tests to perfect your knowledge.
- Get the basics and concepts clear; ensure you do not forget the essential formulas.
- Stay as focused as possible.
- Share your knowledge with like-minded people who can be fellow candidates.
- Do not give the coaching classes, if any, a miss.
- Consult books as well as notes for preparation.
UGC NET in a glance
Candidates should note the following important point’s o UGC NET Exam Name - University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test Commonly known as - UGC NET Exam Conducting Body - National Testing Agency (NTA) Exam Level - National Official Website - ugcnet.nta.nic.in Periodicity - Bi- annually (June and December) Conducted for - Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professorship Mode of Exam - Computer-based Test Medium - English or Hindi UGC NET Helpdesk - 8076535482, 7703859909, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Career opportunities available on completing UGC NET Coaching:
On completing professional Online UGC NET Coaching Classes in Bangalore and successfully completing the examination, a candidate gets to take up the job profile of a lecturer at any of the esteemed universities and colleges for the subject of their choice. The salary of the CSIR NET lecturer starts from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 as the gross salary per month. This salary is for an entry-level job.