Say Goodbye to your Last Bugs!
Pest attacks in your personal space can be annoying and harmful to your health. Pests multiply in number very quickly, making it chaos to get rid of. The very first signs of pests in your home must alert you to book a professional pest control expert at the earliest. Simple DIY pest treatments using various chemicals may provide you temporary relief but not a permanent solution. To find the root cause of the infestation and to tackle it timely, it is essential to get a professional expert on board.
5 main reasons that you should always hire an expert
- Knowledgeable: the experts have been trained to use chemicals that may be hazardous to the consumers
- Effectiveness: Regular schedules maintenance helps reduce pest problems
- Cost factor: AMC seems to be expensive, but the cost to repair furniture or termite damage will cost more
- Safety: Exterminators help in safely removing pest without causing harm to homeowners
- Professional pesticides: provide protection ranging from 6 weeks to 2 years, depending on the type of pesticide.
How to choose the right service expert on Sulekha
At Sulekha, we have made it easy just follow these steps
- Fill the form and we will connect you with the top shifting providers near you.
- You will receive calls/quotes from them
- Look at their reviews, compare prices before booking one of the service experts.
- We recommend that you check the combination of price and reviews before you decide on the service provider.
Different Type of Pest Problems in Ghaziabad
- Cockroaches Pest Control: Cockroaches can survive in a wide range of environments. They carry many disease-causing germs on their bodies. As their natural habitat include rubbish, they readily pick up disease-causing germs from these areas. They are commonly found in the kitchen and transfer germs to the people through food items.
- Bed Bugs Control: Bedbugs measure around 4-6 mm in length and are often brought into homes by people who might have traveled interstate. Bed bugs can easily attach themselves in the luggage, bedding, furniture, etc. They often bite while an individual is sleeping. Bed bugs can infest almost all areas of a house, particularly your bedrooms.
- Rodents Control: They are one of the most common house pests. They can contaminate your food, carry and transmit many diseases. They can also chew your electric cables which can cause a fire hazard. Rodents are known to be rapid breeders, and hence, rodent infestation is one of the biggest problems faced by the house owners.
- Ants Pest Control: Ant infestation is difficult to control as they often come out in large numbers. Some of the ants' bites can cause irritation; however, if you are prone to allergies from insect bites, then you must take some measures to control them.
- Mosquitoes Control: Mosquitoes are prevalent in places with less hygiene and stranded water. Mosquito repellants, mosquito bats, and coils are not 100 % effective. These small insects can hamper your health with some significant health diseases such as malaria, dengue, and other diseases.
- Termites Pest Control: Termites can eat into every structure of your home, including the support beams, posts, ceiling joists, floor joists, and wall studs. If termites get into the structures which support your home, they will cause serious damage until expert professionals treat the infestation.
- Flies Pest Control: Flies are carriers of life-threatening diseases including typhoid, cholera, anthrax, and tuberculosis. Although they don’t bite, they transmit disease through contamination of food.
Methods Used By Insects Control Services
Natural methods of pest control:
Now, these are the methods that are used for eliminating infestations by employing natural means in order to carry out the job without harming humans, plants, pets, etc. One of the most effective and commonest ways of natural pest control is baiting. In this method, organic substances are used to attract the pests to the set traps. In some cases, the poison is introduced in the bait, which is carried by the pests to their colonies, and hence extraordinary results are achieved. The main advantage of such methods is that the environment isn’t harmed in any manner. Another great thing is that these methods are quite cost-effective. The only shortfall is that a considerable amount of time is involved in getting the desired results. Ex: Fumigation, Traps and baits, Repellants, General pest control method, Heat treatment, Insect Growth Regulators, Disinfectants, Herbicides.
Chemical methods of pest control:
Such methods have been used for a long time to tackle pest control issues within the household as well as in agricultural settings. The methods often involve the use of harsh chemicals to get rid of the undesired pests. It is important to know that such methods might have some serious residual effects that can harm humans as well as other organisms in that area.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Pest Control Services
- Trained and expert professionals: The pest control teams are trained, and they are expert in treating general pests along with handling poisonous chemicals which are used to kill the pests.
- Reasonably priced service: Pest control services know precisely what to look for, and the price of their services is reasonable as compared to the repairing due to damage caused by prolonged pest infestation.
- Prevent inconvenience: Pests can spread dreadful diseases, cause severe allergies all over the body, and destroy your valuable possessions. But, if you hire a reliable pest control service to eradicate them, then you can prevent all this inconvenience.
- Effective and timely treatment: Pest infestation takes time, and using pest control chemicals strategically on time is the key to successful treatment. If you are planning to do it on your own, you may easily forget the right time to retreat from your home. Professional pest control service providers can monitor and mark every time they do the treatment. They also know when to repeat the treatment before the chemical stops working.
- Safe for family and pets: Professional exterminators know how to deal with potential infestations and the risks associated with the treatment. Plus, you can be assured that your family members and pets will be completely safe from harmful pest treatment chemicals.
Pest Service Cost in Ghaziabad Sulekha
(Note: Prices may vary depending on the number of sessions, products used, level of infestation, type of property, etc. For more clarity, get in touch with professional experts)