Top SAP Functional Modules Training in Mumbai
Have you been constantly looking for the most popular SAP Functional modules training and certification courses in Mumbai? Do you aspire to build a fulfilling career by enrolling in one of the best SAP Functional module's certification courses or SAP Functional module's certification courses in Mumbai? If you yearn for a better future with astounding employment perks and better job security, then you have arrived at the right place. We at Sulekha have created a list of over 470+ service providers in Mumbai. This list of professional institutes provide SAP Functional modules training and certification courses and other specialized SAP training courses. Whether you are looking for online SAP training and certification courses, or SAP basics for beginners training in Mumbai, the list of training institutes curated by Sulekha will provide you the best institutes that are highly suitable according to your preferences.
Why choose Sulekha?
Whether you are looking for online SAP training and certification courses, or SAP basics for beginners training in Mumbai, Sulekha has got you covered. With Sulekha, you can explore a plethora of SAP Functional modules training courses from over 470+ verified online SAP training and certification courses. To begin with your search for the best SAP Functional module's certification institute, you will have to fill up the simple form given above with all your necessary requirements. Further to which, our Sulekha executives will create a list of over 470+ top service providers in Mumbai for you. You can then, compare, evaluate and decide the best fit for your needs.
Everything you need to know about SAP Functional modules training in Mumbai:
Course Key Highlights:
- SAP Functional modules certified experts and instructors offering hands- on coaching classes in ERP and SAP
- Complete in- depth and thorough SAP Functional modules training with regular projects to help the candidates gain proper industry specific training
- Comprehensive SAP course material with SAP Functional modules explained in depth using videos offered as a part of the training program
- 24 by 7 placement support
What are SAP Functional modules?
Functional modules are basically subordinate programs that can be called using another primary program. The functional modules as sub programs contain a set of reusable statements that can be transferred using import and export parameters. The functional modules, however, are not required to be included but can be called independently. SAP functional modules for instance, contain several predefined function subordinate programs that can be called easily using ABAP programs.
About the best SAP Functional module's certification in Mumbai:
The SAP Functional modules certification courses teach the students the fundamentals of 25 ERP modules that are extensively used by the most prosperous organizations. The course enables the students to learn more about Enterprise Resource Planning solutions, typically the SAP software solutions where the Enterprise Resource Planning allows an enterprise to manage databases, efficiently for different processes keeping a single unified system as the centre point.
Who should join?
SAP Functional modules training and certification courses are most suitable for the below- mentioned candidates.
- Applicants need to be graduates in BTech, B.Sc., or B.Com
- Candidates having a Master's degree can also apply
- Candidates with a little computer basic knowledge will be a big plus
- Candidates with a little knowledge of SD will be treated as experts of the subject
What are the learning benefits SAP functional module's certification in Mumbai?
There are innumerable learning benefits to SAP functional modules training and certification, but the prominent benefits are as follows.
- SAP is a great platform to look for a bright future with well-paying and better opportunities
- SAP functional modules supports all the processes of the enterprise resource planner, along with its HR, sales, process, product and management in an enterprise
- Enrolling for a course in SAP functional modules basic training and SAP functional modules advanced training will give you the fundamental understanding of all the SAP ERP modules and their importance.
SAP Functional modules Syllabus:
Most of the institutes offering SAP Functional modules training in Mumbai consists of training the students about the implementation of the following modules in their course syllabus.
- Human Resource Management (SAP HRM), also known as Human Resource (HR)
- Production Planning (SAP PP)
- Material Management (SAP MM)
- Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
- Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
- Project System (SAP PS)
- Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO)
- Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)
- Quality Management (SAP QM)
There’s another set of technical modules for SAP also. However, there are different training courses available for SAP technical modules.
SAP Functional module's certification duration:
Mostly, the duration of the SAP Functional modules training in Mumbai courses range starts from 30 days to a year. These courses include certifications in SAP and SAP functional modules like SAP HRM, SAP PP, SAP FSCM, SAP FICO, etc.
SAP Functional module's certification cost in Mumbai:
The cost of SAP functional module certification course is around Rs. 15,000 to 25000, approximately. However, the SAP functional module training cost in Mumbai varies from one Institute to another. It is also dependent on several other factors basis the institute like the expertise of the tutors, the popularity of the institute and the duration of the course. It is wise to check and compare the course fee charge by a couple of institutes before finalizing on anyone.
Job opportunities after SAP Functional modules training in Mumbai:
Following list showcases the list of jobs that candidates with expert training from one of the leading institutes offering SAP Functional modules certifications can take.
- SAP Quality Management
- SAP Materials Management
- Software Developer
- SAP EP Consultant
- Application Developer
- Team Leader
- Software Engineer
- SAP Basis Administrator
- System Engineer
- SAP Basis Consultant
- HR Executive
- SAP HCM Consultant
- HR Officer
- HR Generalist
- Assistant Manager HR
- SAP HCM Functional Consultant
- HR Recruiter
- HR Executive
- SAP HR Functional Consultant