The students who want to pursue their higher studies in Canada, the United States has to take the SAT Exam. For appearing in this exam, the students need to register for the SAT either through offline methods (mail) or via online methods. The online method is an easy and convenient way to register for the SAT Exam. To register for the exam, first, the candidate.
Steps for Online Registration of SAT 2021
- First, visit the official website of the College Board
- Sign Up to create an account for yourself
- Fill the form with all the required details
- Select the exam that you want take-up
- Choose the nearest test centre
- Upload your current and clear photograph
- Now pay the application fee
Steps for Offline Registration of SAT 2021
- First, the candidate needs to get “The Student Registration Guide for the SAT and SAT Subject Tests
- This guide includes the registration form as well as the return envelope
- After filling the form, you need to send it with the demand draft
- In India, the local representative of the SAT is USIEF (United States-India Educational Foundation). The mailed forms of the candidates are directed to their regional office
Slot Booking Of SAT
In every SAT Test Centre, there is a limited number of seats. Therefore, it is recommended to book the slot for the SAT exam in advance. The advance booking would help you in avoiding unnecessary hassles.
Postpone or Rescheduling of SAT Exam Date
For changing the SAT Exam date, the candidates need to log into their account and put the request for changing the exam date. Moreover, the candidates need to pay an extra fee of $30.
Cancellation of SAT Exam
It is important to note that the cancellation of the SAT test would not be entitled to a full refund. However, the students who have registered for the SAT exam and put the cancel request 5 days before the test are eligible for a refund of $10.