No. 14, Ganesh Para, Ghati Pada Road, Vaishali Nagar, Mulund West, Mumbai - 400080
Mohan Compound, Genral A.K. Vaidya Marg, Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400063 Get Directions
Shop No. 6, Meera Plaza, Plot No. 136, Sector No. 13, Kharghar, Mumbai - 410210
Looking for Pest control service we got through this Pest Control Universal Kurla West, Mumbai .Their service was not upto the mark.I have contacted for Bee Hive Removal pest in my home. service persons had visited home for service and done the work within committed time. This service is not effective. For this service they quoted 9500 which is a nominal charges. This is an average service because service was not upto my expectation.
Taken service of A1 Pest Control Services for removal of bed bugs in my 1 bhk house.They charged 1200 and applied some herbal powder 2 times in a month. After both the application bedbugs are somewhat reduced but not removed completely. Overall, the service provided by A1 Pest Control Services is average.
Very nice service, good job
Thorough proffesional.very good service provided.
Got the pest control from A1 Pest Control Services, they came and did their work, they used both Organic and chemical spray for the work. But my issue of Cockroaches is not resolved as only 75% of the Cockroaches are killed and remaining 25% is still there, I paid around 600 for the service, I am not satisfied with their service as my issue is not fully resolved.
My 1 BHK house we are facing a problem with termite so I contacted this pest control Service. I got average service from them because it's not fully cleared. I paid 1000 for the service. But within few days again I am facing some problem with the termites where I find the service was not effective. Overall Average service.
Contacted this Pest-O-Stop Pest Control Services Pvt. Ltd. for the removal the Bed bugs from my house. They charged me 1800 and promised for 2 sessions of pesticide application within a month. Additionally, they promised that even after the application of pesticide in 2 sessions, if bedbugs persist than a 3rd session service will be free of cost. However, their first service was good and up to the mark but I'm not satisfied with their 2nd session application as they merely did a kind of formality only. Some bedbugs are still there. Though, Their phone receptionist had promised to provide the bill by email on 1st of may 2018. But, due to being May day she couldn't provide the same on that day. And again despite of several promises they didn't provide me the bill yet for the service done. That is very annoying and disappointing, overall service provided by them is satisfactory......
Contacted this pest control service for the issue of bed bugs and I got the service from them, I have received a poor service from this agent,The service vendor came and sprayed chemicals for the bed bugs and it smelled very bad and the house had to be cleaned for the smell, while I needed an herbal spray they also charged me around Rs 1000 which I felt is high then the available chemical spray in the market. My issue is now solved but I felt its a bad service because of the use of chemical spray and the price of the service.
Good service was done from this Pesto Stop pest solution, I preferred to destroy the Lizards in my home, The vendor came and receive the service of Lizards, The lizards are not coming again, This vendor using the Chemical medicines only, That is good effective to the Lizards, They charged me 2500 for this service, I am satisfied with this pest control.
Highly satisfied with the service received from Rehan Nets for Bird Protection Netting in my home, the problem is now fully resolved and now I have no issues at all, the cost of the service is around 4000, I am fully satisfied with them.