Hiring Guide for AC Service in Hitech City, Hyderabad
At Sulekha, we connect you to verified and experienced technicians providing reliable AC service in Hitech City, Hyderabad. If you are looking for experts for air conditioner repair, fill the above form with some basic details. The trusted service providers from your area would get in touch with you with the price quotation. You can shortlist the service provider based on their rating, services, and charges and choose the experienced professional for your AC repairing.
Common Air Conditioner Issues
Faulty AC bothering you? Listed below are some of the most common AC issues that warrant a professional AC repair expert to fix the same.
- Air condition not cooling enough: One of the most obvious reasons that your AC is not blowing cold air is due to a lack of required airflow. Dirty air filter clogs the filter limiting the airflow over the evaporator coils. This could frost the evaporator affecting the airflow even more.
- Power supply issues/ Power supply not coming to AC: In the case of power supply issues, it is advised to reset the electrical switch. If the problem persists, you need to get a professional AC repair expert to check the indoor regulator and wiring.
- Abnormal sound from the AC unit: The AC unit makes squealing noise if the belt connecting o the motor has slipped. AC’s that don’t have a belt system should be replaced with a new belt. Malfunctioning of the AC, such as loose part, refrigerant leaks, broken isolation feet, etc. can also be potential reasons for the same.
- Sudden breakdown of the AC: Grimy air channels can be one of the reasons for the unexpected AC breakdown. This restricts the wind stream. Limited wind stream can birth an array of issues such as solidified evaporator curl leading to on and off glitches.
- AC Coil issue: Frozen indoor coils can be caused due to low refrigerant. Frozen coil indicates that there is an issue with the airflow as a result of filthy air or obstructed ductwork. There are various reasons that can hamper your AC condenser loop, which is vital to cool the air.
- Fan Blade issues: The fan in the compressor unit does the job of conveying the heat from your house to the outside air. If the fan doesn’t function properly, there wouldn’t be proper heat transfer leading to overheating and damaging the compressor. The fan blades are made of metal, and any damage such as twist or breakage can harm and is unsafe for the framework. Poor fan engine functionality may cause a loud sound every time you use the AC
If you are facing AC troubleshooting problems, lack of power supply, a tripped circuit breaker could be a potential reason. In such cases, the circuit breaker must be rest or the blown fuse must be replaced. Thermostat issues, broken or loose wiring can also be possibly the reason.
Every AC owner must have faced the problem of water spillage at least once. Water spillage from the indoor AC unit needs a quick fix. Generally, the indoor evaporator curls and the suction line tends to sweat, and so it is always kept enclosed in dark protection. Trickling can be caused if the protection layer is damaged and can be difficult to fix. Another reason can be that the evaporator expels abundant stickiness from the air and delivers a lot of water, which runs outside the curl into a dish with a channel. The channel might be directed to the drain or the ground.
Sulekha AC Service Cost in Hitech City, Hyderabad
|AC General Cleaning Services||Rs.400|
|AC Deep Cleaning Services||Rs.1,400|
|AC Uninstallation||Rs. 800|
|AC Uninstallation & Installation (both)||Rs.2,400|
|AC Gas Filling/Refilling||Rs.1,500|
|Window AC Installation||Rs.1,200|
|Window AC Uninstallation||Rs.500|
|Window AC Uninstallation and Installation||Rs.1,600|