Best APSC Coaching in Nagpur
APSC stands for Assam Public Service Commission. It is a competitive examination held for recruiting capable candidates to various departments of the Assam government. If you wish to establish your career as a public servant, you need to crack the APSC exam. At Sulekha, we bring to you 30+ verified institutes that offer specialized APSC coaching in Nagpur. These institutes help the candidates in getting all the requisite knowledge needed to crack the different APSC exams.
Why choose Sulekha?
Sulekha is a leading business listing platform that brings you in contact with many reputed institutes providing skilled APSC coaching. These institutes offer best-in-class courses with the most updated curriculums. To get enrolled, all you have to do is fill up the simple online form given above. Based on your responses, the most suitable course providers listed at Sulekha will directly reach you with their service offerings and pricing.
The Assam Public Service Commission conducts the following examinations:
- Combined Competitive examination: This is a competitive exam that recruits candidates for Civil service posts. It is a written examination that is further divided into two stages: The Preliminary exam and The Main exam.
- Departmental examination: These are conducted once in every six months. They are held for recruiting candidates for various categories of Govt. officers serving under the Govt. Of Assam.
CC exam pattern
The CC exam comprises of two written exams:
- Preliminary exam: This is a screening test for selecting candidates for the Main examination. It consists of two papers of two hours each. The marks obtained in this examination are not counted during the final selection. The questions are of multiple choice objective type.
- Main examination: The Main exam comprises of three written papers and one viva-voce test. Candidates who clear the written tests are supposed to appear for the viva voce that carries a weight of 200 marks. Each written examination is of 3 hours each and includes conventional essay type questions.
To apply for any APSC exam, the candidate must be a citizen of India. He must not be less than 21 years or more than 38 years of age. For SC/ ST candidates and disabled individuals, the upper age limit is 43 years. The candidates must also hold a graduate degree from any recognized board or university in the country.
Benefits of APSC exam coaching
The key benefits of joining APSC exam coaching are as follows:
- Comprehensive classroom training with dedicated doubt removal sessions
- Compensatory and backup classes
- Well-structured teaching methodology with regular tests to brush up concepts
- Exhaustive study material
- Full-length practice tests