I joined this coaching center 4 months ago to prepare for the CAT.
I want to give this coaching institute five stars.
1. There are approximately twice as many classes as at any other institute.
2. Personal Care (5 stars): Teachers know each and every student's name. They provide their personal phone number.
so that we can get 2-3 hours of time to ask questions just by calling. (This is the biggest benefit of attending this institute, based on my friend who opted to join TIME Institue.)
Note: They will call you if you miss classes (oops!).
3. a WhatsApp group-Very helpful.
4. Lots of practice:- (Basic Books, Intermediate books, a separate extra quant book, worksheets, offline tests, online sectional tests, online full mock tests, website quizzes, vocab cards, previous year tests, Instagram daily quizzes, etc.).
5. personal guidance-go into the chamber after class and ask whatever you want. (We sometimes asked to change the schedule. and they did. )
6. affordability(1/2 of Time)