The Ultimate Guide To Provident Fund from the reputed PF consultants in Delhi
What is Provident Fund?
Provident fund is just like a savings scheme for employees where the small portion of the salary amount will be contributed to the account and lump sum of amount will be given at the time of exit from the current working company. PF accounts are managed by Employees' Provident Fund Organisation which is shortly called EPFO which manages Provident Fund Scheme, a Pension Scheme, and an Insurance Scheme, etc., EPFO website is available for your PF services and withdrawal and another requirement. https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ where one has to register with UAN (Universal Account Number). On the successful registration of the EPFO portal, the activation verification process takes up to 6 hours.
Why should you consult PF Agents in Delhi?
- Save your precious time
- No need to go nearest EPFO office
- PF consultants can guide you about Provident fund withdrawal rules and regulations
- Apply for PF money without any stress and no big waiting time
- PF withdrawal might be partial and full Settlement
- They will itself Claim Form 19
- If you don't have UAN number, PF experts will claim with Claim Form 19
- Canceled cheque/attested copy of the bank passbook will be sent to EPFO
TDS on Provident Fund:
- TDS deduction will be done with 10% if the employees work more than 5 years
- If your PF balance is Rs. 50,000/-, TDS will not be deducted
Reasons to apply for PF partial withdrawal in Delhi:
- Home loan
- Health sick/illness of a family member
- Buying a flat or land
Services Provided from ESI and PF Consultant in Delhi via Sulekha.com
We offer a wide range of services for your business or individual requirements. We do all CA services like PF ESI. We have a custom made solution.
The list of services includes under ESI & PF: -
- Do the necessary arrangements for PF Withdrawal
- Preparing of wages register for the applicant
- Preparation of challans under both PF & ESI
- Filling both PF and ESI return at the right time
- collecting the PF and ESI declaration submission form from the Employer
- Assistance on 24*6 tech support
- Affordable consulting fees
- Necessary document collection at doorstep services for both PF & ESI
- Update the information from employer end on ESI, PF, PT, Minimum Wages
- Representation in the case under section 7A and 14B
- Liaison with EPF Authorities
- KYC Updation and assistance for allotment of UAN
- Filing of Forms like Form-2, Form-9, Form-5A, Form-10C, Form-13, etc.
User Informations Questions & AnswersWhat is Provident Fund?
It’s a kind of retirement scheme for all salaried employees. Minimum part of a salary is being saved for the PF scheme. Here both employer and employees have to contribute. What is the PF percentage deducted for future savings?
12% of PF Wages from both employee and employer is determined for employee retirement savings. This twelve percentage of amount deducted only from your basic salary amount. What is the percentage amount deducted from both employee and employer?
Employees/working people give their 12% contribution whereas employer give 8.33% for Pension Fund & remaining 3.67% goes to Provident Fund
. What is ESIC?
Employee State Insurance Corporation is an autonomous firm and a self-financing company for Indian workers runs under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.What are the documents required for PF registration?
What are the types of PF withdrawal?
- PAN Card
- Cross Cancelled Cheque
- Address Proof
- Consent Letter
- Employment Details
What is UAN?
- PF final settlement
- PF partial withdrawal
- Pension withdrawal benefit
UAN stands for Universal Account Number assigned by EPFO. With this UAN, one can look into their member identification numbers. A person can have only one unique UAN but many PF account numbers. What is EPFO?
Employees' Provident Fund Organisation - An organization dealing with Provident Fund Scheme, a Pension Scheme and Insurance Scheme, it was formed under the Employees' Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
Want to clarify the doubts and need to withdraw your PF money for medical emergencies or retirement or other needs, consult ESI and PF consultants via Sulekha.com where you can obtain the list of verified professionals assist you to accomplish all those things.