Key Highlights of Industrial Automation Course in Mumbai
- Industrial automation certified instructors and tutors offering theoretical and practical coaching in all industrial automation software.
- Complete comprehensive and industry-oriented training with regular projects to help the students gain practical experience.
- Thorough course material offered by the industrial automation training center as a part of the training program.
- 24/7 placement support and assistance with preparation oriented classes and mock interviews.
What is Industrial Automation Course?
An industrial automation course is widely known as a prominent training course in the field of engineering design and designing tools. An Industrial automation course trains and teaches candidates the art of troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining automated industrial equipment. These automated industrial equipment include equipments such as computer numerical control (CNC) equipment and robots. Industrial automation course includes instructions in fluid dynamics, thermodynamics and electrical circuits. Some of the common areas of the study of industrial automation control course consist of the following.
- Automation and controllers
- System calibration
- Automated components
Details of Industrial Automation Training in Mumbai
As mentioned above, the industrial automation control course teaches the students the use of programmable logic controllers and robotics control devices in an industrial or manufacturing environment. The basic industrial automation course prepares the aspirants for jobs as automation technicians, engineering technologists or process control technicians, etc. The study of industrial automation deals with subjects like pneumatics and hydraulics, automated manufacturing, logic controllers and programmable logic controllers, along with various process control devices. After taking a professional industrial automation course in Mumbai, you will stand at a better place than most trained officials in the field of engineering design and designing tools.
Who should join?
Industrial automation and control course, industrial automation and robotics course, or the basic industrial automation course are suitable for the following candidates.
- Technicians: Candidates who are willing to build a career in robotics and control panels should opt for a specialized industrial automation course.
- Programmer: If you are a candidate who would love to create innovative custom machine control solutions, then you ought to take up an industrial automation control course.
- Technologists: Do you dream of becoming a control and automation engineer? If yes, then an industrial automation course will help you fulfil your dream of a career in designing, programming, and troubleshooting packaging machinery and line control systems.
Learning Benefits of Industrial Automation:
- Full-time professional placement support and guidance.
- Regular reviews, tests, assessments and feedback from industry-experienced professionals.
- Flexible batch timings with access to weekend and evening classes.
- Globally accredited certification and participation in placement portals.
- Full-fledged lab facilities to experience real-time working during the automation training.
Industrial Automation Course Syllabus
The industrial automation course in Mumbai is mostly divided into three modules. Each module consists of a different level of industrial automation control course. Module 1: Introduction to automation and programming in PLC. Module 2: Relay Logic and instrumentation, AUTOCAD and Control Panel designing Module 3: Motion control system, advanced AUTOCAD designing, and working with different automation tools.
Course duration of Industrial Automation in Mumbai
A basic industrial automation course offered by most of the industrial automation training center is of 3 days, five days or 2 to 3 weeks. While a post-graduate course in industrial automation takes approximately three months to complete. Apart from choosing a graduate or diploma course, a candidate can also take up an industrial automation course online that benefits his/ her career more.
Industrial Automation Course Fees
On average, an industrial automation training center charges Rs. 5000 to Rs. 39,000 depending on the type of the course.