Key Highlights SCADA Course in Mumbai
- SCADA, PLC SCADA and PLC SCADA DCS certified experts and instructors offering hands-on designing tools classes.
- Complete in-depth and thorough SCADA training with regular practical’s to help the candidates gain proper real-world exposure.
- Comprehensive and detailed SCADA course material with SCADA training videos and presentations offered as a part of the program.
- Job placement assistance and assurance.
About the SCADA Training in Mumbai
SCADA training institutes provide training in all aspects of the process that intrigues you. Whether it is the physical elements like control systems, process mapping to software like PLC, and Wonderware, the training institute providing SCADA course teaches everything. The SCADA training courses available in Mumbai make the students understand the gratifyingly overall system for managing and mastering the art of industrial production. With hands-on training in SCADA, candidates will be able to land jobs as Maintenance Engineers and Instrumentation Engineers.
Who should join the SCADA Course?
Designing tools training based on SCADA and other related certification courses like PLC SCADA and PLC SCADA DCS are most suitable for the below- mentioned candidates.
- Candidates who are interested in the field of industrial automation, electronic design automation and software development
- Candidates who are willing to join the automation industry as an operator, Programmer, Engineer working with the topmost names in the automation industry
- Professionals with previous experience in SCADA or any other automation designing tools can also take up an advanced course in SCADA to polish their skills, and find better jobs
- ITI Electrical and Electronics Professionals with proper industry experience.
- Engineering students looking for Summer, Winter industrial training can also take up a course in SCADA.
What are the learning benefits?
There are several learning benefits of SCADA training and certification courses, but the prominent benefits are as follows.
- SCADA is an excellent professional skill, hence, taking up a course in SCADA or PLC SCADA will benefit you in igniting your professional life
- Automation and Instrumentation industries, etc., are constantly looking for candidates who pose a professional certification in SCADA
- You will get to earn lucrative opportunities with attractive salary packages as automated systems are the present and the future world
Most of the institutes offering SCADA training in Mumbai teaches the following topics in their course syllabus.
- Architecture of SCADA
- Different communication system
- SCADA Window Creation
- Object Configuration
- VB Scripting
- Alarm & Recipe management
- PLC & SCADA Interfacing
- Structures and Faceplates creation
- Remote Monitor & Control Process
- Real-Time trends & Historical trends
- Data logging, OPC & ODBC
- Industrial SCADA project to check the progress of the students
SCADA Certification Duration
There are a variety of SCADA certification courses as well as a Diploma courses available for wishful aspirants who want to take up a career in automation industries and instrumentation. Mostly, the duration of the SCADA training in Mumbai courses starts from 6 days to 3 months. The duration can increase depending on the type of course taken.
SCADA Certification Cost
On average, the cost of the SCADA courses in Mumbai starts from Rs. 30,000 approximately.
Job opportunities after SCADA training in Mumbai
The following list showcases the list of industries that candidates with expert instruction from one of the leading institutes offering SCADA and PLC SCADA certifications can take.
- SCADA Operator
- SCADA Programmer
- Automation Engineer
- SCADA Modelling Engineer
- SCADA Maintenance Engineer and Instrumentation Engineer are some of the jobs available in this domain.
SCADA entry-level jobs offer a package of Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh. However, after proper experience and exposure of 2 or more years, the employment in SCADA pay more than Rs. 25 lakh, especially with an experience of over 20 years.