Best Oracle SOA Training in Chennai
Do you wish to learn how to provide web services to other app components over a secured network via SOA training? If yes, you have reached the right place. At Sulekha, we bring to you 610+ verified Oracle SOA training institutes that offer specialized SOA coaching. With an average 5 star rating with genuine user reviews, our experts at Sulekha promise to deliver the best quality of services.
Course Key Highlights
- Learn from industry experts via classroom and online teaching mode
- Live project-based training imparted by immensely qualified instructors and real-time experts
- Expert-led, in-depth course with upgraded study material and industry-relevant Oracle SOA syllabus
- Opportunity to pursue Oracle SOA online training from well-certified teachers
- Case studies and fully recorded sessions for online training
- Complete assistance with job placement
- 24 x 7 support to all students
- Issuance of a valid Oracle SOA certification upon successful course completion
What is Oracle SOA training?
SOA stands for Service-Oriented Architecture. It is essentially a group of services that are used to conduct communication with each other. The Oracle SOA is an easily-pluggable, extensive, easy-to-use software that helps to build, manage and deploy SOA. The MetaData present in SOA is based on XML which helps to quickly transport the data by structuring it. To become a Certified Oracle SOA Specialist, one needs to undertake exhaustive training on the Oracle SOA Suite via hands-on coaching sessions. By opting for this training course, the candidates will learn how to create, build and debug SOA composite apps and integrating them using the JDeveloper 12c. besides, they can also explore the various performance tuning features to make sure the apps perform effectively. Most of the reputed organizations around the world are using SOA to integrate applications seamlessly into its business processes. Thus, there is a high demand for such certified SOA Developers. Also, they are counted amongst the highest paid professionals in the IT sector.
About the course
In a world that is experiencing rapid digitization, different software is taking on an ever-important role in business enterprises. Owing to this, modern-day software applications can only operate as expected when they are properly and seamlessly integrated into the business. This is where the SOA, Service-Oriented Architecture comes into play. SOA plays a vital role in designing, modeling and deploying the right architecture. Having the needed skills and certification in SOA can help participants to find employment in a wide range of enterprises. This training course will prepare the candidates for the industry by teaching everything, from the basics to the advanced concepts of implementing SOA. Some of the most prominent topics included in the curriculum include an overview of SOA, understanding the fundamentals of ESB, different techniques to implement SOA in an enterprise app development scenario, etc. Upon the successful completion of the course, all candidates will be able to:
- Develop as well as integrate SOA Suite components
- Create, manage and deploy Service-Oriented Architectures
- Make use of extensive security and unified metadata management tools and techniques
- Create powerful enterprise applications that offer solutions to specific business problems
- Use OSB, i.e. Oracle Service Bus to connect and coordinate interaction between various applications across a variety of protocols, platforms, and interface technologies.
Who should join?
There is no formal qualification needed to enroll in this SOA training program. However, it is recommended that the candidates should have previous working knowledge of XSD, XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery, and XPath. Besides, a robust understanding of SOAP, HTTP, WSDL files, Java and SQL is hugely recommended. Consequently, SOA coaching is most suited to the following job roles:
- Application Developer
- Integration Developer
- Implementation Consultant
- Sales Advisor Personnel
- Business Analysts Professionals
- SOA Developers
What are the learning benefits?
- In-depth instructor-led training
- 24 x 7 on-job support and assistance
- Expert and certified trainers
- Practical approach
- Real-world use cases and scenarios
Oracle SOA course syllabus
The exact course syllabus depends upon the type of course that you have chosen. However, a basic Oracle SOA training program is categorized into 5 different modules. These include:
- Overview of SOA- History, Benefits, and Use
- Understanding the concept of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Introduction to different open-source ESBs, such as Mule, JBoss, etc.
- Understanding the fundamentals of Mule ESB in detail
- Implementing Mule ESB and understanding the use of Active MQ Integration
- Integrating Mule ESB with JBPM6
- Overview of SOFEA and Enterprise Application Development using Mule ESB
The Oracle SOA training course duration precisely depends upon the type of training software you want to opt for. Mostly all the courses are short-term courses and can be completed within 30 to 32 hours. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of employed professionals as well as fresh graduates. You can opt for a weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch, depending upon your requirements. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only the weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
Oracle SOA certification training course fee is influenced by different factors such as the type of Oracle SOA training course chosen by the candidate, the status of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. It is advisable to check the course fee offered by a couple of institutes before finalizing on anyone to make sure you get the best deal. Here is a cost breakdown of pursuing an Oracle SOA course in Chennai
Oracle SOA training
Cost of learning
|Oracle SOA classroom training||INR 30,000 to 40,000|
|Oracle SOA online training||INR 17,000 to 25,000|
|Cost of study material||Between INR 1,000 and INR 500|
The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is mostly covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.
Oracle SOA certification training job opportunities
With the constant rise in the adoption of cloud computing, the worldwide SOA market is experiencing rapid growth. An increasing number of multinational companies are integrating Oracle SOA in their deployments. Thus, there is a huge need for Certified Oracle SOA professionals who can take up reputed roles in big MNCs across the globe. Pursing an Oracle SOA coaching course can prove to be highly beneficial for one’s career. Some of the most prominent Oracle SOA job roles along with their salaries are as follows:
Oracle SOA job roles
The approximate annual salary of the professional
|Oracle SOA Suite and Developer||INR 3,80,000 to 4,80,000|
|Oracle Integration Cloud Developer||INR 8,10,000 to 12,20,000|
|Oracle SOA Developer||INR 8,10,000 to 12,20,000|
|Oracle SOA Senior Developer||INR 10,10,000 to 15,00,000|
|Oracle SOA Technical Consultant||INR 3,80,000 to 4,80,000|
|Java Senior Developer||INR 2,60,000 to 4,80,000|
|SOA Solutions Architect||INR 3,80,000 to 5,20,000|
So, go ahead and choose the best training institute for pursuing your preferred Oracle SOA certification course through Sulekha.