The Best SAP C4C Training in Pune:
SAP’s Cloud for Customer (C4C) is quickly gaining ground in the CRM market with its incredible functionality. At Sulekha, we bring to you 470+ verified SAP C4C training institutes that offer specialized SAP C4C certification coaching.
Course Key Highlights:
- Flexible, customized and industry-focused learning curriculum
- Course curriculum designed by keeping the present job market needs in mind
- Opportunity to opt for instructor-led classroom as well as SAP C4C online training
- Well-curated courses to impart real-world exposure and hands-on training
- Best-in-class learning experience backed by our high-end infrastructure
- Placement support for all courses
- Round-the-clock on-job assistance
What is SAP C4C training?
In today’s highly competitive arena, it is extremely important to meet the requirements of the customers as well as align your sales and marketing and other business services to offer increased customer satisfaction. It is equally significant to devise a sustainable and integral solution that helps the organization to achieve its objectives and match customer needs in a flexible environment. SAP C4C stands for Cloud for Customer. It is an effective cloud solution to manage customer sales, customer service and marketing activities. Besides, it also helps to manage the customer relationship. SAP C4C is a software as a service (SaaS) platform. This platform comprises SAP Cloud for Service and SAP Cloud for Sales. The SAP Cloud for Customer runs on the SAP HANA platform and is available on per user subscription basis. SAP C4C is a much more robust, complete and mature solution in comparison to its predecessors. It comes with inbuilt integrations to SAP CRM, SAP ERP, mobile interfaces and an array of strong social features. The entire product can be seen as a combination of a browser-based Silverlight UI, a set of feature-rich mobile apps for iOS & Android, integrated social features of JAM and SAP HANA for integration scenarios.
About the SAP C4C course:
The SAP C4C training program offers a deep understanding of how to manage the customer relationships. It is one-step advance than the SAP CRM module as it offers robust solutions for Sales, Service and Social Engagement. The training course imparts complete knowledge and skills needed to manage leads and deliver data integration solutions. After successfully completing this training program, the candidates can also appear for the SAP C4C certification exam. The curriculum will provide detailed insights into a project environment under the supervision of highly skilled and qualified subject experts. By the end of the course, all students will be equipped with the following skills:
- Have a detailed knowledge about the features, modules, benefits and scope of C4C
- Learn how to execute, configure and migrate data for C4C
- Understand the end-to-end working of the sales process flow
- Demonstrate the process of creating leads, contacts and activities
- Work on outlook integration
- Outline the business rules and user access management
Who should join?
In order to opt for this SAP C4C coaching program, the candidates should meet the following requirements:
- They must have their own C4C Tenant or other systems and resources that needed for the coaching program
- They must possess a basic understanding of the SAP ERP and SAP CRM
- They must possess a basic understanding of Sales, Service or Marketing processes
Consequently, the SAP C4C training program is most suited to the following candidates:
- Project Managers
- CRM Consultants
- SAP System Admins
What are the learning benefits?
- In-depth instructor-led training
- 24 × 7 on-job support and assistance
- Expert and certified trainers
- Practical approach
- Real-world use cases and scenarios
SAP C4C course syllabus:
The exact course syllabus depends upon the type of course that you have chosen. However, a basic SAP C4C certification training program offers exhaustive coaching on the following topics:
- Introduction to C4C architecture
- Understanding Project Scoping and Implementation
- Territory Management, Org Management
- Product Master Data
- Customer Master Data configuration
- Customer Relationship Activity Management (Phone calls, emails, tasks and other activities)
- C4C Integration to ECC through HCI
- Leads Management, Opportunity Management, Quotation Management
- Pricing in C4C, Discount List
- Understanding Marketing Target Groups and Campaigns
- Service Tickets Management
- Business Roles and Authorization
- Email and Mobile Integration
- UI Personalization and Configuration
- Data Downloads
SAP C4C Course duration:
The SAP C4C certification training course duration precisely depends upon the type of training software you want to opt for. Mostly all the courses are short-term courses and can be completed within 30 to 35 hours. Most institutes listed at Sulekha offer flexible batch timings to meet the needs of employed professionals as well as fresh graduates. You can opt for a weekday morning, weekday evening or weekend batch, depending upon your requirements. It is up to a candidate in how much duration he/ she completes the training course. If you go for only the weekend batch, it takes more time to complete the course.
SAP C4C Course fee in Pune:
SAP C4C certification training course fee is influenced by different factors such as the type of SAP C4C training course chosen by the candidate, the status of the training institute, qualifications of the trainers, etc. It is advisable to check the course fee offered by a couple of institutes before finalizing on anyone to make sure you get the best deal. Here is a cost breakdown of pursuing a SAP C4C certification course in Pune.
|SAP C4C certification training||Cost of learning|
|SAP C4C Classroom training||INR 20,000 to 25,000|
|SAP C4C Online training||INR 12,000 to 15,000|
|Cost of study material||Between INR 700 to INR 500|
The cost of all the course material provided to the candidate is mostly covered within the total program fee. You can still talk to your chosen service provider about this before enrolling.
SAP C4C certification training job opportunities:
|SAP C4C job roles||The approximate annual salary of the professional|
|C4C Associate Development Architect||INR 5,20,000 to 7,30,000|
|C4C Senior Functional Consultant||INR 6,80,000|
|SAP Business Processes Consultant||INR 17,00,000 to 21,00,000|
|Business Processes Consultant- Sales & Service Cloud||INR 5,20,000 to 7,30,000|
|SAP HANA Consultant||INR 6,80,000 to 8,20,000|
|SAP C4C Technical Consultant||INR 5,80,000 to 7,30,000|
|SAP C4C Developer||INR 5,90,000 to 7,00,000|
|SAP C4C Technical Developer||INR 5,80,000 to 7,30,000|
So, go ahead and choose the best training institute for pursuing your preferred SAP C4C certification course through Sulekha.